Shadow Veil Modification Choices and bonuses inquiry

Yeah it's me again, asking for more advice from my favorite people. I hope I'm not using the forum wrong by asking these questions in the SW forum, but it seems appropriate so here it is. My SW build is coming along very nicely, I'm level 53 all my stat points have gone to absolutely nothing but Endurance from the beginning, creating a regen time of over 450+% My skill points have been put into nothing but Astral Lord Focus (53 points, level 60 with items) Astral Lord Lore (53 points, level 64 with items), Concentration (54 points, level 58 with items) and Armor Lore (16 points, level 20 with items.) I should probably start considering putting my points into something else, but nothing seems appealing to me, so if you also have input for my next skill to invest in, please suggest away.

But yeah, with my skeletal fortification, rallied souls and nether allegiance fully modded, I got another 2 points to put into modding and as an afterthought I think I *really* should have started with shadow veil from the get go. But yeah, my goal is to not do any of the fighting myself and I need a second opinion on how to wisely use my points. Wiki says that if I sink 20 runes, then I can just get 100% invisibility, but the cooldown scares me because I use the CA as an escape tactic. But in the long run, would cooldown matter if it becomes a permanent buff?

I'm thinking I want to go avoidance, nimble and sinister pact for my mod tree. I'm thinking this because I'm assuming I won't get detected with 100% invisibility and there is no need to reduce the detection radius if Shadow Veil is going to become a permanent buff. Is this the wisest way to go?

Thanks again guys, the community has helped me build a really enjoyable character to play. I just wish that 4th spectral soldier would stop being lazy and fight with the other 3 I call out lol.

Edited by Loveless54321
Yeah it's me again, asking for more advice from my favorite people. I hope I'm not using the forum wrong by asking these questions in the SW forum, but it seems appropriate so here it is. My SW build is coming along very nicely, I'm level 53 all my stat points have gone to absolutely nothing but Endurance from the beginning, creating a regen time of over 450+% My skill points have been put into nothing but Astral Lord Focus (53 points, level 60 with items) Astral Lord Lore (53 points, level 64 with items), Concentration (54 points, level 58 with items) and Armor Lore (16 points, level 20 with items.) I should probably start considering putting my points into something else, but nothing seems appealing to me, so if you also have input for my next skill to invest in, please suggest away.

But yeah, with my skeletal fortification, rallied souls and nether allegiance fully modded, I got another 2 points to put into modding and as an afterthought I think I *really* should have started with shadow veil from the get go. But yeah, my goal is to not do any of the fighting myself and I need a second opinion on how to wisely use my points. Wiki says that if I sink 20 runes, then I can just get 100% invisibility, but the cooldown scares me because I use the CA as an escape tactic. But in the long run, would cooldown matter if it becomes a permanent buff?

I'm thinking I want to go avoidance, nimble and sinister pact for my mod tree. I'm thinking this because I'm assuming I won't get detected with 100% invisibility and there is no need to reduce the detection radius if Shadow Veil is going to become a permanent buff. Is this the wisest way to go?

Thanks again guys, the community has helped me build a really enjoyable character to play. I just wish that 4th spectral soldier would stop being lazy and fight with the other 3 I call out lol.

I have the build u are looking for that answers all you're questions and its a build that will blow you're mind im going to post it right now I will direct u a link

Edit:::: HERE U GO HERES THE BUILD The Rich Astral SW Build By Larry (Fallen1011)

Edited by fallen1011