Looking for Stuff for High Elf

ok I keep seeing you talk on a couple post about the high elf. Im having a great bit of trouble, and could use some help.

Im a level 67 and I keep getting smashed. and dont know what to pick with my last skill.

attributes=

strength:186

Stamina:200

Vitality:183

Dexterity:180

Intelligence:308

Willpower:191

as you can see ive been dumping alot into intelligence.

Skills=

Concentration:67

Sword weapons:27 (dont ask)

delphic Lore:42

ancient magic:8

armor Lore:22

Magic Staff:16 (dont ask)

Combat Discipline:5

Arrant pyro lore:67

Arrant pyro focus:1

it seems like I cant hit my targets with the sword im using, it acts like im froze and all I see is red numbers, its like I cant swing on them or something I always have crystal skin and grand invigoration on at all times, oh yeah and I use a shield for extra defense. Any thing you can tell me to do with this character would be cool.

ok I keep seeing you talk on a couple post about the high elf. Im having a great bit of trouble, and could use some help.

Im a level 67 and I keep getting smashed. and dont know what to pick with my last skill.

attributes=

Skills=

it seems like I cant hit my targets with the sword im using, it acts like im froze and all I see is red numbers, its like I cant swing on them or something I always have crystal skin and grand invigoration on at all times, oh yeah and I use a shield for extra defense. Any thing you can tell me to do with this character would be cool.

Well, first off, you should dump Crystal Skin for Incandescent so you can get the three modifiers on it. Without Mystic, you can't modify Crystal so it is a waste to use it. Seeing you seem to do a lot of melee, make sure you choose Revenge as your Silver choice which has a 30% + 2% per CA level chance to Reflect Close Combat Damage.

Well, as I was playing with my level 25 SW in silver, I was in front of a high elf post and killed a bunch of kobolds and boom, Valerias Garment 3 * level 80 armor!! Only, I am a SW so what good is it!?!?

I am looking to build a set for SW and dryad (wife character)

Dryad needs:

* Helmet of the Thorns (Helm)

* Armor of the Roots (Armor)

* Shoulderings of the Nettles (Shoulders)

* Armguards of the Nettles (Arms)

* Belt of the Twines (Belt)

* Boots of the Vine Leaves (Boots)

* Helmet of the Thorns (Helm)

* Greaves of the Morning Dew (Legs) ALREADY HAS!

* Boots of the Vine Leaves (Boots)

SW needs:

* Helmet of Silence (Helm)

* ChestPlate of Solitaire (Armor)

* Shoulders of Decay (Shoulders)

* Legwraps of the Dead (Legs) ALREADY HAS!

* Ring of Eternal Rest (Ring)

If anyone could help me out I am willing to give items in return. Or a better way is it give tips on finding these valuable pieces. Thanks and hope anyone can help. My screen name is celticoutlaw

attributes=

Skills=

Well from my experience with HEs melee builds are a weakness and won't get full benefits from INT. NO WEAPON SKILL!! (not needed your best weapon is your magice mod skill to do most damage and crits and you will be fine!

SKILL SUGGESTIONS ( In no special order)

*Any Lore

(Generally keep the focus higher than the lore to fast cast spells)

*Any Focus

*Armor Lore

(Both of these I believe are a must especially for a melee HE hp increase, regen and armor bonuses :) )

*Constitution

*Ancient Magic ( Because higher difficulties different damage on your attacks are always nice)

*Shield Lore ( Because you cant turn away bonus defense while equipping faster cast weapons!)

*Delphic Focus (only up to 6 to mod grand invigoration to regen spells faster)

*Concentration (ONLY 1 POINT to get 2 buffs GI and either Crystal skin or Incandescent skin depending on your build Ice or Fire)

*** The Last 2 skills are up to you options are

EITHER (DAMAGE build)

*Combat Discipline (Add more damage helpful in higher difficulties)

*Divine Devotion (Using Testa for a Diety calling on her more often = more damage and higher body count :D )

OR (SHOPPING/FARMING build)

*Bargaining ( find really good items in shops at high levels)

*Enhanced Perception ( more drops from mobs increasing chance to find rare goodies)

I currently have a level 59 Ice HE Damage build and a level 28 Fire HE SHOPPER build they both are doing fine.

Hope that helps I tried building a melee elf but it failed my next attempt will be with Delfic lore and focus with Crystal Skin buff

• 2 weeks later...
I need some set armor and a good bow.

ok I need greaves of the heir level 50-60, robe of the ancients 50-60, belt of the past 50-60, and really any other peice of set armor around that level. Any good bow really I haven't found many good ones or any tips to where I would have the best chance to find them

attributes=

Skills=

yes I too have that problem about just standing there and not hitting anything. Is this because we are using weapons higher than our level?