Funny Story

so I was playing with one of my friends, who I am teaching how to build an inquisitor, and we had just gotten through the swamps where I had found an officer's saber and gotten myself very excited and him very jealous. my friend had just learned how to use the left stick to pop up info on item drops. we had just made it to the city el darrag and started fighting the sand people. after I defeated the first two sand guys he stopped moving I figured he was doing something so I kept fighting. I finished killing the rest of the people and ran over to trade him some of the armor I had just picked up and in doing so ran over and picked up the desert saber he was waiting to be unlocked. he was furious, it had only 2 seconds left on it. I hadn't realized he was waiting all that time just to pick up an item and when I ran it over I yelled, "holy s***, a desert saber! this weapon is beast!". this happened less than five minutes after picking up the officer's saber. what made him even more mad is that his chance to find valuable is 30% higher than mine.

that's not the end of his being jealous of my luck though, today as we were playing I managed in the course of five minutes to pick up, a ylsandrifa's law, zardon's pulverizer, khandar's slicer, cleaver, and deylen's wrath. he promptly left the game after the last pick up.

It's awesome when it happens to you isn't it. On the xbox I found if I dont pick up anything in about half an hour I'll reset my xbox. I belive this rerolls the dice for better drops.