Item mysteriously dissappears from inventory

so I had my ilgard's boots equipped and was running around killing things, next thing I know im checking my set bonuses and im not getting the same ilgard's set bonus that I used to. further investigation shows that my boots have just up and disappeared. I hadn't sold them nor had I scrapped them, of this I am sure. I checked my treasure chest, asked my partner if I had accidentally traded them to him, checked every merchants and blacksmith in nearby towns and checked on my other characters to see if maybe I had sent it to another character with more money to be blacksmithed. it was nowhere to be found. I am convinced that the game glitched and deleted my boots and I am furious.

has this or anything similar happened to anyone else?

so I had my ilgard's boots equipped and was running around killing things, next thing I know im checking my set bonuses and im not getting the same ilgard's set bonus that I used to. further investigation shows that my boots have just up and disappeared. I hadn't sold them nor had I scrapped them, of this I am sure. I checked my treasure chest, asked my partner if I had accidentally traded them to him, checked every merchants and blacksmith in nearby towns and checked on my other characters to see if maybe I had sent it to another character with more money to be blacksmithed. it was nowhere to be found. I am convinced that the game glitched and deleted my boots and I am furious.

has this or anything similar happened to anyone else?

This happened to me today. I had my celdrahils wrath belt equipped and was killing mobs leveling. When I left the game to make another I noticed that my character was missing her belt. I didn't talk to any merchants in the prior game so I have no clue how I lost my belt. This makes me really mad because I was only missing celdrahils gloves. Now I need the belt and the gloves again. As far as your boots go. I have some extra ilgard boots I think. If anyone has a spare celdrahil belt please message me on xbox live. Gamertag = FlashKilleRnB

I just sent you a fr. I don't have either of the set pieces you mentioned but if I find them I'll give them to you. I don't really need the boots anymore, cus of the other set pieces I am able to use now cus of my level, but I am scared something else might just disappear.

this game has so many bugs on the consoles...