High Elf/Inquisitor Set Pieces for Trade ( o )Y( o )

ive got alot of set pieces for he that im looking to dump because I need some room and im not finding what I need so im resorting to ask if any of you have what im looking for.

I need :

Celdrahil's Wrath

Celdrahil's Doom

or

Cowl of Antiquity

Mitts of the Ancients

Greaves of the Heirs

ive got alot of set pieces for he that im looking to dump because I need some room and im not finding what I need so im resorting to ask if any of you have what im looking for.

I need :

Celdrahil's Wrath

Celdrahil's Doom

or

Cowl of Antiquity

Mitts of the Ancients

Greaves of the Heirs

What level:) I have tons of both from about 100 up to 170. You didn't say but I am on Xbox, shoot me a message my gamertag is Wicked98snake.

I need :

Celdrahil's Wrath

Celdrahil's Doom

or

Cowl of Antiquity

Mitts of the Ancients

Greaves of the Heirs

What level:) I have tons of both from about 100 up to 170. You didn't say but I am on Xbox, shoot me a message my gamertag is Wicked98snake.

have cowl 60 and a 90 I think.

and I think my wife has lower levels of Cedrahil's wrath and Doom (60-75 or 90)

I know my wife is looking for one celdrahi's piece and I need one Isguard's Piece or Shadow warrior rare set pieces 90+.

Or any all skills +6 or higher rings preferably.

We actually use these pieces or I would just give em away. better pieces.looking for missing set pieces to complete sets

PSN: shadowfusion