demons souls

its the best game I have played on the ps3 to date.If you have a ps3 buy this game,if you dont have a ps3 buy one.This game is that good.Its an action rpg,it has unique online elements,pvp that kind of thing just done in a refreshing way.gameplay is hard and addicting but not fustrating.If you die its usually because you did something dumb.

graphics are good,not much in the way of story,whats there is good.Its all about the gameplay.Ambiance is excellent,turn the sound up and the lights off and enjoy.

you have weight limits which is intresting,those limits can sometimes be a pain but nothing you cant work around.dying is not a big deal,you die alot and I mean alot.Bosses are huge and they will one shot you if your not prepared.slow and steady wins the race.every fight could be your last.highly addictive.I have never been so fustrated to quit or throw a controller.

you die your like,I gotta go get my souls.its a lot of fun.I havent played anything so fun since sacred on the ps3 the game is challeging if you want something different and a great change of pace this is it.btw atlus who brought the game over makes small print runs and they have said that they are making more.