Holy Mackerel! Bargaining@!@

OK, so bargaining is flippin awesome! I was sitting at about 220 at level 83 in gold level and it was just OK at best. I'd find the odd piece here and there but it was often frustrating. Well, I finished the campaign in gold and moved to plat, and then had the good fortune to run through plat with a very nice fella today. So, Sitting in Niob with my first character Blacksmith/shopper inquis now and after 2 hours of shopping I'm sitting at character level 89 with 332 buffed(mastery level) bargaining and the stuff im finding is just incredible! LOL. I LOVE/HATE this skill! I really don't think I can spend so much time with all my characters doing this but there is NO doubt if you want the goodies that bargaining will pay out in plat/niob for sure!(Curious...does EP also Really start to pay out big in plat/niob with high buffed skill?) Is that a good level to sit at for a while? I think I could squeeze another 10 points or so(I'm currently using all +11 relics and almost every slot has a +8 all skills in it but a few here and there) Woo, nice love this skill now :woot: Just as I was typing this alt tabbed back in and just found a ring with +8 skills/32% Deathblow ;)

One question regarding blacksmithing, I have noticed even though my buffed skill has gone up nearly 100 points since entering Niobium that I cannot smith higher damage. Do those three smithing arts only go up with hard points perhaps? thanks!