Anyone on PC play 360 and have bow or pipe?

hey all does any 1 on pc play 360 and have a bow or blowpipe with deathblow and sockets thanks?

Sorry for the no reply UsedAxis. honestly I haven't even turned on my BOX in months now. I am sure I have something, but I couldn't tell you what leve or what the mods are. the Dryan I built on Box is level 105 or so. and I remember pipes with good mod being very hard to find. thank god the dryad makes up for it with speed and a good detheyas set with good bonuses.

hey all does any 1 on pc play 360 and have a bow or blowpipe with deathblow and sockets thanks?

Sorry for the no reply UsedAxis. honestly I haven't even turned on my BOX in months now. I am sure I have something, but I couldn't tell you what leve or what the mods are. the Dryan I built on Box is level 105 or so. and I remember pipes with good mod being very hard to find. thank god the dryad makes up for it with speed and a good detheyas set with good bonuses.

I don't have my Bargaining skill very high on mine yet(around level 120 at character level 75 atm) but yeah, I've decided to just rely on bows atm. I'm guessing once I get it to 2x character level I might start finding some decent ones. It's not really gamebreaking in my opinion but I would say that without a good bargainer or an excellent trade network you might as well forget about using blowpipes, they are just extremely rare.