1 ancient magic to increase damage of Energy blaze

This is geared up

22 mentalism lore

20 concentration

45 bargaining

30 mentalism focus

27 dragon magic focus

18 ancient magic

Ok I have energy blaze to regen of 1.3 sec, so I can spam it. I have np with regualar mobs, but white griffon gives this build some trouble. I have 18 runes read into dragon

beserk so with 2 transformation I can kill him.

Should I add more points to dragon magic focus to mod dragon beserk or take dragon lore and use it to mod it. My idea is to make him a pure caster, which I have done, so I rather not take dragon lore. Most his armor has -regen on it, so should I take amor lore just for the modifiers? Just asking what you think my last 4 skills should be,

What would you do with last 4 skills.

combat discpline to ruther lower regen on energy blaze

consitution

toughness

armor lore

or would you do

dragon lore

combat discpline

consitution

toughness

consitution

I think it's Diablo 3, but I'm not sure :rolleyes:

Nah it's Torchlight, Mount&Blade or World of Warcraft for sure!

:P

@Biblo

I would go for the first setup (CD, Constitution, Toughness & Armor lore)

OR

I would take Dragon Lore, Constitution, Toughness & Armor Lore, so forget about CD..

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
  • 3 months later...
I am level 20 this is my skills naked

5 mentalism lore to unlock focus tree

1 concentration

20 bargaining

13 mental focus

10 dragain magic focus to mod famiar buff

1 ancient magic to increase damage of Energy blaze

This is geared up

22 mentalism lore

20 concentration

45 bargaining

30 mentalism focus

27 dragon magic focus

18 ancient magic

Ok I have energy blaze to regen of 1.3 sec, so I can spam it. I have np with regualar mobs, but white griffon gives this build some trouble. I have 18 runes read into dragon

beserk so with 2 transformation I can kill him.

Should I add more points to dragon magic focus to mod dragon beserk or take dragon lore and use it to mod it. My idea is to make him a pure caster, which I have done, so I rather not take dragon lore. Most his armor has -regen on it, so should I take amor lore just for the modifiers? Just asking what you think my last 4 skills should be,

What would you do with last 4 skills.

combat discpline to ruther lower regen on energy blaze

consitution

toughness

armor lore

or would you do

dragon lore

combat discpline

consitution

toughness

consitution

Hi. May I ask is it worth investing in bargaining early on? Does it significantly improve the gear you can get?

• 3 months later...

Better late than never... yes. Bargaining is extremely useful at low character levels. It weakens as your character gains levels--to the point of merely helping, rather than providing you with amazing items. For it to work, you need to push it's limit as high as you can... and you do that by shopping. To support your shopping habit, you need a lot of gold... which you get by killing opponents and playing the game.

Shopping can really be addictive. If you're not into shopping a lot--then avoid this skill like the plague and take EP. Then you need only pick through the drops... much simpler. You can mod your game (in options menu, press escape to start, choose options) to only pick up yellow items and better.

Cheers!

Please do not mod the dragon form or beserk form as both are too weak for any difficulty past silver. The dragon strike can be fun (and powerful) but the dragon's fireball can be blocked by obstacles and hills and is very difficult to use underground. The familiar buff is great!

You definately want Armor and combat discipline! Constitution and toughness would help, but really the mentalism buff is a very powerful defensive buff so you could probably get by without toughness if you insist.

I played a mentalist to about level 55 before I stopped playing Sacred 2 for a while.

The staff and shield with Combat art range +X% will be perfect for the mentalist if you have them.