Niob level 2 shopper

I am not able at the moment to play online, so is there a way some one could export one of there level 2 Niob shoppers. Then Upload it somewhere, so I can download it. That way I can play around with it. Till I am able to start playing online.

You can change your settings to allow low-level characters into higher difficulties.

In your balance.txt, change the line LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140} to LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}

Then play in LAN mode, that's just singleplayer mode that plays like online net.

You can change your settings to allow low-level characters into higher difficulties.

In your balance.txt, change the line LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140} to LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}

Then play in LAN mode, that's just singleplayer mode that plays like online net.

thx this will be fun to play with till I can play online.

WoW my level 34 shopper can get + 2 skill ammys. in silver I can't get those till around level 45. I just got a +6 bargining sash for her also. In silver all you can get is +3.

When I am able to get online. How to you get low level char to niob? This will be what I want to do first is get a level 2 there^^

Edited by biblo

Thanks Trust, silly me I was gonna go through all the trouble of coping a Char even though I had found this trick earlier. that was way easier! and so you know when you do log into Closed net. it will show you all the servers available, when in fact if you try to log into a server you haven't unlocked it will kick you back to login screen.

What is requires is a lot of help from some friends. you may see a Thread here somewhare called Clan Camping. We park low level toons on start island, while a stronger toon runs the campain. start with silver, gold, plat etc. it is no easy short cut. as at a minimum the Camp takes 2 1/2 to 5 hours for each run depending on who is running it.

Hmm I thought that clientside balance.txt was totally ignored on closed servers... I guess it works differently everywhere.

It surprised me the first time I logged in with level 2 and all the servers were open. for a minute I thought I had my level 2 niob shopper. but when I tried to log into a high level server. it sent me to the login page with an error that the connection to the server was lost.