Survivalist trophy

I was curious about the survivalist trophy. if a character dies in one difficulty can they still complete the trophy in a different difficulty or does the game recognize that one death in there character info still?

or an even better question is.. is there a point to the trophies? I tried looking it up in the wiki but there doesn't seem to be much on them.

Edited by gogoblender
I was curious about the survivalist trophy. if a character dies in one difficulty can they still complete the trophy in a different difficulty or does the game recognize that one death in there character info still?

or an even better question is.. is there a point to the trophies? I tried looking it up in the wiki but there doesn't seem to be much on them.

The trophy are mostly just for fun. Xbox Live has an extensive achievement system for all XBOX 360 games that give players opportunities to explore the games in ways they may not normally find through regular play. The trophies in Sacred2 are no different.

The Survivalist basically is a test to see if you can complete the Campaign with a character who has never died. So if ya died on Silver, finishing gold without a RIP won't get ya the trophy.

some of the trophies are kinda fun, like finding all the Temples. there is 19 of them and a few that are a little out of the way from normal game play.