Need someone to help fight for me

I was going to make a new guy to get the achievements not to buy anything and to explore less than 20%. I need some one to help fight for me cause my guy will be way to weak. Cause I wanna do it on silver so I can get that achievement also so really three achievements. so if someone can help tonight or tomorrow that would be great so somebody please help me just run threw it for those three achievements thanks again.....

Aw, come on. Where's the fun in that? I don't have those achievements yet either (they sound really tough), but I'm sure it'd be more satisfying to earn them on your own.

By the way, this is totally off topic, but I just saw your location. I actually have family out around connersville and brookville. Small world! :)

Aw, come on. Where's the fun in that? I don't have those achievements yet either (they sound really tough), but I'm sure it'd be more satisfying to earn them on your own.

By the way, this is totally off topic, but I just saw your location. I actually have family out around connersville and brookville. Small world! :D

I just wanna get the difficulty ones im starting to get bored of the game thats why buy ya got family all round here maybe I no them lol.

I killed those birds all with 1 stone with my first BFG build on XBOX. I started on Bronze and ran nothing but the main quest. got it done in about 8 hours. got the dedicated, survivalist, and scrooge all in one camp. Check out this build I used by Dobri A Comprehensive Guide to the BFG Seraphim, By popular demand... and if you never ran a seraphim before theres is another one for that at level 15

And I'm kinda with Max on this one. what do the Achievements mean if somebody gives them to you. They call those gifts, not achievements right? I took my Gamerscore to over 14K in 2 years by playing and earning the points. and it feels very satisfying knowing I did it on my own.

If on the other hand, you are just looking to hook up with good friends to play online to Trade, farm some good XP and loot, and also Achievements thats different.