Level 120 Garment &/or Gown of the Celestial

If anyone has an extra set of these I am looking for them for my wife. She currently has both but I believe one is level 45 and the other is level 60. She could use the boost in both defense and mitigation damage level with the higher sets. We are currently level 105 so we can wear 120 gear. If anyone has these please let me know.

Thanks

lol, here ya go again! Send my a PM here at DarkMatters when you get on and have a minute and I will hook you up. I didn't get you the seraphim stuff yet in my inventory. I got loads.

HAHAHAHA, this is NOT urgent but I just thought I would throw it out there. I think my wife and I will end up farming the big boys in Niob very soon but I don't want either of us to die if I can help it. We are finding lots of stuff but since we have pretty much settled on our outfits finding it to match your level is TOUGH! For her I think it would help the mitigation % as well as the armor/defense rating. As for the rings and amulets, I am enjoying shopping for those! Love getting the 30% deathblow 32% PHYS DAMAGE for her kind of stuff!

• 1 month later...
lol, here ya go again! Send my a PM here at DarkMatters when you get on and have a minute and I will hook you up. I didn't get you the seraphim stuff yet in my inventory. I got loads.

HAHAHAHA, this is NOT urgent but I just thought I would throw it out there. I think my wife and I will end up farming the big boys in Niob very soon but I don't want either of us to die if I can help it. We are finding lots of stuff but since we have pretty much settled on our outfits finding it to match your level is TOUGH! For her I think it would help the mitigation % as well as the armor/defense rating. As for the rings and amulets, I am enjoying shopping for those! Love getting the 30% deathblow 32% PHYS DAMAGE for her kind of stuff!

If you still need them, and you're on PS3, I believe I have both from level 100-125. I could use some High Elf gear (read Valeria's garment) around level 100 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...