Enhanced Perception or Warding Energy Lore for magic find Sera?

O.k here is my character so far.

1. Armor Lore

2. Tactics

3. Ranged

4. Rev Tech Focus

5. Exalted W Focus

6. Rev Tech Lore

7. Concentration

8. Constitution

9. Toughness

So, my question to all you seraphim experts out there is do I take EP or WEL as my last skill choice? My ONLY plan w this build is mfing in Niob difficulty so would it be prudent to take ep to max my chance to find items or max warding energy to help w my survivability in Niob? I plan to run the final boss many times and the 4th guardian has nasty criticals so I am leaning towards WEL, but have read a few threads that say WEL isnt super strong in Niob, is this true? I have never had a high level seraphim before so any advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

O.k here is my character so far.

1. Armor Lore

2. Tactics

3. Ranged

4. Rev Tech Focus

5. Exalted W Focus

6. Rev Tech Lore

7. Concentration

8. Constitution

9. Toughness

So, my question to all you seraphim experts out there is do I take EP or WEL as my last skill choice? My ONLY plan w this build is mfing in Niob difficulty so would it be prudent to take ep to max my chance to find items or max warding energy to help w my survivability in Niob? I plan to run the final boss many times and the 4th guardian has nasty criticals so I am leaning towards WEL, but have read a few threads that say WEL isnt super strong in Niob, is this true? I have never had a high level seraphim before so any advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

If you plan on using Warding Energy as your 3rd buff (I'm assuming this is a BFG build) then WEL is without question the better choice.

In my opinion, without pushing concentration to get the 3rd buff, EP would be a better skill choice; especially considering that this character you intend to use primarly for finding uniques and legendaries.

BUT, I haven't read anything here in forums or in the wiki that directly corresponds high Chance to Find Valuables with better odds finding legendary items. I am convinced it helps with uniques (set pieces, etc) but I have not done any legendary hunting yet.

Logically, it doesn't make sense (high MF not affecting legendary drops), that is just what I gather from the legendary-seeking discussion in the PC forums.

I guess to sum it up: without WEL, you probably will have to be higher level to farm bosses in Niob than if you had it... if that is even a factor.