PS3 Looking for Players

Hello all. I'm new on this forum and new in playing on ps3 and new to Sacred.

I was a hardcore WoW player until it turned into this random dungeon race and gear race that it is today.

So I know my way around MMO and RPG but Sacred is just so wide in the character part unlike wow.

U can do everything with every class and that is hard to figure out. So I am looking for online sacred 2 ps3 players.

Actually I have a bug I would like to know if anyone knows how to solve it.

When I play online (level 8) with a online level 4 he dosnt get any xp while with me unless he actually kills the monsters or does more than 50% of the dmg? How can that be?

Also I am gonna try to make a new build for Shadow warrior which I havent seen on the forum. Dual wield Death and MC warrior. I think it will be good but lets see.

Anyone got some advices for this build? would be much appreciated.

thx from the experienced Newbie :cstars:

Sounds like you two aren't in the same party. In online games, whenever people join a game using different consoles, they are automatically assigned to different parties (A, B, etc). You can check and fix this by pushing Start to bring up the settings menu, then R2.

For those who play on the PS3, I am Aereas online. Currently working on the explore 50% of the map trophy, bleh.

PSN - Nashed.

39 - Seraphim. (if anyone has any nicokaste's set pieces I pay 1m each regardless of level.)

33 - Dryad (Shadow)

15 - Inquisitor

8 - Shadow warrior (Shadow)

7 - High Elf (Shadow)

Getting a mic come this weekend.

I tend to play more throughout the week online, as at weekends I play offline co-op.

I dislike free world, though I use it for boss running very occasionally.

Hi there; picked up the game for PS3 yesterday and it looks like something I could really get into. PSN is "rayneraingoaway". I have a simple question (may sound dumb), but how do you communicate with other players on ONLINE mode? I saw screen shots with the PC and it looks like there's a chatbox, similar to MMORPGs, but I can't figure it out on the PS3. I couldn't find anything in the manual either.

EDIT*** I read some more previous posts, and I guess there is no chat function on this game for PS3. So I'm guessing people play with a mic to communicate? I have one for PC for doing those WoW raids, but I'll try to get one for PS3 sometime today.

Edited by raYne

Look under my name there is my PSN.

Nashed I have Niokaste Wings I believe we can either trade other set items I am looking for trendrils of time Dryad set or eternal flame Dryad set. Or I am also in need of alot of runes any runes.

RaYne, any blue tooth works for PS3, most ppl still dont talk in this game.

Edited by Zeus331

Hey guys, I'm also playing on PS3, and am new to DM. I've had a few full online games, but nobody seems to play with a mic, and they do their own thing (farming my minibosses :pirate:) I've got a 58 dryad (gold). If anybody wants to trade/play, I am in need of Detheya's pieces (any level). I have a few Daerwain's for trade, as well as some other sets. I also have about 20 mil gold if you'd rather have that.. I still haven't found a need for money...

• 1 month later...

My PSN ID is BDH. I have a 52 HE, about to build an inquisitor. Also, level 70 seraphim, 49 dryad, 31 dryad, and 50-60 something SW. I play quite a bit with a mic. So lemme know if you guys wanna play.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Im new to this forum and I would like to play with some friends in PS3... My PSN is Gudyleila (as my ID here).

Im currently playing Silver Campaing with a level 42 hunting dryad... Im about to create a High Elf or any other character but S.W...

Anyways, I would like to play with you guys, so ill sent invites... I can also play with a headset...

See ya at Ancaria! =D

There are plenty of us here that play on PS3. The vast majority of us that do, CAN play online. It seems that most people just avoid online on PSN however, because Sacred 2 online on PSN is almost unplayable in most cases.

Why is online sacred 2 so bad on psn? Also- psn Id: Rambles01 Highest level character is a 77 Inquisitor, with most of my other characters between 20-35. (Most are on the Light campaign)

PSN: darkmoore1978 I play at random times with many random characters, still trying to get caught back up from my first PS3 dying on me, but almost caught back up to where I was, no mic, and unfortunately I find the PS text message thing too annoying while trying to keep my butt alive, but add me I'm usually up for playing around with anybody, current chars are :

67 seraphim :P

67 dryad :)

17 inquisitor :evil:

6 seraphim :crazy:

27 HE :viking:

Sacred 2 on the PSN is buggy as hell after the latest PSN patch, random freezing, disconnects, voice chat sometimes failing, the list continues... It all appears to have started after the PSN crash though.

oh, ID=arghtherandomnes

I play mostly dark side, if anyone wants to join they're welcome I usually run with a buddy of mine, atm we literally just started a few new characters and are leveling them up, 8 at present time of writing, probably soon to be 20 by the end of the day, if not higher.

=) Despite it all we still try too have a good time.

update: Inquisitor is 42 now, also have a 35(light) shadow warrior, 34 dark SW, and a new TG at 12(light) I'm on from noon to midnight Eastern time pretty much everyday of the week, so feel free to msg me

Edited by Sarcolemming

Hey guys

Im new to the site but not new to the game.

Im a semi good player.

I have

High Elf- Light- Lv 45

Seraphim- Lv 15

I play a lot during the day and with friends at night. Im on mostly everyday on.

I have a mic so we can chat as we play, I prefer players that have mics so we can chat as we play.

Also lookin for the Pyro Set for my High Elf.

I have Boneslicers and other items to trade for them.

PSN:psiguy3

• 5 weeks later...