Shadow Warrior Builds

I find lots of stuff on astral lord, wanted to get some feedback on skills and builds for a shadow warrior. I like MC atm, with little bits of death warrior here and there. WOuld like to hear what has been successful for you people.

<3 Belligerent vault+ Frenzied Rampage

Kal99

I have:

tactics lore

sword lore

MC focus

Blacksmith

Armor lore

Concentration

I use 2hnd weapons, with frenzied rampage as my main attack. I have it combod with vault, for fun, and with augmenting guidion for big battles. I use to buffs, GR and the MC chain buff. It has been pretty easy so far, playing on silver, I use most of my points in skills that reduce my level rampage cooldown, which sits at 3.9s right now. Any tips or feedbacl appriciated, also happy to answer any questions if I can!

Kal99

I have:

tactics lore

sword lore

MC focus

Blacksmith

Armor lore

Concentration

I use 2hnd weapons, with frenzied rampage as my main attack. I have it combod with vault, for fun, and with augmenting guidion for big battles. I use to buffs, GR and the MC chain buff. It has been pretty easy so far, playing on silver, I use most of my points in skills that reduce my level rampage cooldown, which sits at 3.9s right now. Any tips or feedbacl appriciated, also happy to answer any questions if I can!

Kal99

I started my shadow warrior along those lines but dropped death warrior for astral lord. .. it isn't really fun though so I might try death warrior again. Frenzied rampage just worked so well I stopped using other attacks, so I changed to a ninja build... ninja is boring. I finished gold at level 38 not being close to strong enough to be at the end. One time I messed up and my invis dropped and I was one shotted on the dryad island. If my buff is up everything just ignores me while I kill it. So the four guardians just stood there while I slowly killed them with my 30% or so hit rate.

What I was doing before was death warrior and melevolent champion killing single targets with demonic blow, groups with sweeping blow and small groups with rampage, but rampage became better on single targets. But it was fun and effective.

One issue I see with your build is you took blacksmithing which does not function on the consoles, so it was a waste of a skill slot

I have:

tactics lore

sword lore

MC focus

Blacksmith

Armor lore

Concentration

Kal99

I started my shadow warrior along those lines but dropped death warrior for astral lord. .. it isn't really fun though so I might try death warrior again. Frenzied rampage just worked so well I stopped using other attacks, so I changed to a ninja build... ninja is boring. I finished gold at level 38 not being close to strong enough to be at the end. One time I messed up and my invis dropped and I was one shotted on the dryad island. If my buff is up everything just ignores me while I kill it. So the four guardians just stood there while I slowly killed them with my 30% or so hit rate.

What I was doing before was death warrior and melevolent champion killing single targets with demonic blow, groups with sweeping blow and small groups with rampage, but rampage became better on single targets. But it was fun and effective.

One issue I see with your build is you took blacksmithing which does not function on the consoles, so it was a waste of a skill slot

Yea I saw it didnt work, and on friday bought the game for pc. this Shadow Warrior is a pc charactor, thanks though

I am gonna try to make a new build for Shadow warrior which I havent seen on the forum. Dual wield Death and MC warrior. I think it will be good but lets see.

Anyone got some advices for this build? would be much appreciated.

Mostly the skills I am unsure about

thx from Newbie :)