Only one player can have mount?

We are in Co-op mode, and if I create the game, player 2 has no mount in the inventory.

If my wife creates the game, my mounts are gone. We go back and forth a few times, and basically only one of us can have a mount.

I swear, we were both able to have a horse on the way to get the special mount in bronze.

Now we can't both have mounts in bronze or silver.

Is there any trick to get it back?

No mounts aren't dead. They just disappear from the inventory. As soon as we switch account, one gets it back and the other one loses it.

Thanks

This has happened to me and my brother numerous times..

It fixed for us when player two left, then re-connected.

(and my brother suggests that if that does not work either, try completly turning off the playstation and re-loading).

-------------------

PSN - Nashed

(and my brother suggests that if that does not work either, try completly turning off the playstation and re-loading).

-------------------

PSN - Nashed

Thanks, let me try turning off system. Player 2 logging back in doesn't work:(

We have been walking.......very slowly

-------------------

PSN - Nashed

Thanks, let me try turning off system. Player 2 logging back in doesn't work:(

We have been walking.......very slowly

That didn't work:(

player 2 has to go to where they last saved a resurrection stone then you can ride mount

Yup. That's it.

Easiest way to get the mount for second player is to activate a resurection monolith, leave game and re-join. The mount will appear upon re-joining. IF player 2 remembers where their monolith is lit up, you can go there and that's where it will be.

player 2 has to go to where they last saved a resurrection stone then you can ride mount

Yup. That's it.

Easiest way to get the mount for second player is to activate a resurection monolith, leave game and re-join. The mount will appear upon re-joining. IF player 2 remembers where their monolith is lit up, you can go there and that's where it will be.

Oh, that's interesting.

No wonder it started working after a few hours of play (on foot!). We even did the unique mount quest in silver just for good measures.

Thanks guys:)

Yeah... I found the info buried in an unrelated thread, a while back. Good to re-visit these simple, easy-to-forget-we-ever-had-those-issues problems every once in a while. Now it has it's own topic!