Strange Mount problem/Bug

Ok, I first did the class mount quest in free world on my Dryad. I did the quest, bought the mount, and continued playing. I shut the game off ( yes, I saved) cam back and made a new free world game, and My mount is not there. The seller wasnt even there. My gold was gone from the mount previously bought and the xp the same, so I know I saved it. However, I made a new campaign, and there is my mount. So, I tried to make another free world game, and its still not there. Whats the problem? Why is my mount in campaign mode but not free world? Thanks for any help.

Ok, I first did the class mount quest in free world on my Dryad. I did the quest, bought the mount, and continued playing. I shut the game off ( yes, I saved) cam back and made a new free world game, and My mount is not there. The seller wasnt even there. My gold was gone from the mount previously bought and the xp the same, so I know I saved it. However, I made a new campaign, and there is my mount. So, I tried to make another free world game, and its still not there. Whats the problem? Why is my mount in campaign mode but not free world? Thanks for any help.

Are you in Console. playing in offline mode?

Try porting to your last resurrection monolith. It should be there.

Yea, I am playing offline Single Player on ps3. And Like I say, both mounts (class and a horse) show up in Campaign mode, but not free world. Still havent figured out why. I will try to teleport around in freeworld , but I doubt that will fix it, because the mounts don't even show up in inventory.

Edited by abman157