Few Questions on farming and shopping.

Ok, I have a level 100 voodoo dryad build, and now that I have hit 100, my gear has become to outdated, I have access to all difficulties, but niob monsters still kill me, (I might could kill the mini-bosses, although I haven't tried) Ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thanks

1) Where is the best place to farm higher level set items (95-110)

2) Is there a place to farm runes from?

3) Once Ive build by shopper and have her in niob.. which merchants tend to carry the best wares, and in what portions of the map?

4) Also, a yellow insect head... what is it? Does it drop on consoles? And if so where can I get it?

Edited by ViolentR

Ok, I have a level 100 voodoo dryad build, and now that I have hit 100, my gear has become to outdated, I have access to all difficulties, but niob monsters still kill me, (I might could kill the mini-bosses, although I haven't tried) Ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thanks

1) Where is the best place to farm higher level set items (95-110)

Any Champion, Miniboss, or Boss will drop sets. the Bosses have the highest rate of drop and champs the lowest. Quests can also reward with Sets. mini bosses tend to drop off-aspect sets while the Bosses drop aspect sets usually.

2) Is there a place to farm runes from?

No place in particular you can pick up runes from anywhere

3) Once Ive build by shopper and have her in niob.. which merchants tend to carry the best wares, and in what portions of the map?

All merchants have the same stuff. none are really better than others.

4) Also, a yellow insect head... what is it? Does it drop on consoles? And if so where can I get it?

This post on Shrunken heads will be a good read. especially post #13 where chattius explains what monsters drop yellow heads.

The yellow insect head is from the Garganthropod( Scorpion king in Desert) its Pet (Voodoo Buff) is a giant scorpion that is probably one of the meanest pets you can get.

Thanks for all the info so far... I was farming gargantropod earlier and never could force a drop.. but I tried a moment ago and was rewarded a 2 star shrunken insect head, when I use it I summon a scorpion but is this the yellow head?

Thanks for all the info so far... I was farming gargantropod earlier and never could force a drop.. but I tried a moment ago and was rewarded a 2 star shrunken insect head, when I use it I summon a scorpion but is this the yellow head?

Your on console so it goes by star system.

0 stars = normal item (white on PC)

1 star = Magic item (bule on pc)

2 star = Rare item (yellow on PC)

3 star = set or unique item (gold or green on PC),

4 star = Legendary item (orange on PC)

Cheers ^-^

Cheers ^-^

Thanks, I was still farming him when I seen the reply XD

Cheers ^-^

Thanks, I was still farming him when I seen the reply XD

congrats on the Rare insect head. she's a beauty. try getting your Pets level up to double your character level and this Scorp will really clean up around you. Others have said the dragon head is also very good.