Item caps and bargaining levels

Hey all, a quick question here.

+All skills, what are the highest level all skills any of you have found on console versions (I don't mean item level) Going by the table on the bargaining page on the wiki, it says that it goes up to +14 on platinum and +16 on Niob (with ridiculously high item levels) I was just wandering what levels people usually leave their highest shoppers at, and how much bargaining do they need?

Thanks =D

Also another thing

+Experience sockets, What do these go up to? My level 2 HE with 70 bargaining can find +6.3% rings/amulets, which are the highest I have found I think, and she finds them very consistently. Do these go much higher than 6.3 or is this the highest for a long time?

Edited by sam6555

Character level 101.

Bargaining level 220-ish.

All skills - mostly +8, with the odd 7 and 9.

This means that double allskills will appear at 14-18, although I haven't seen one in a while...

First shopper I'm making since defrag.

Re: XpK (experience per kill)

There are 2 types of XpK, one is static (will never change) and the other is modified by Enhanced Perception, meaning that the higher your Enhanced Perception, the higher the XpK bonus will be.

So, you would have to find an Enhanced Perception-modified XpK, AND take Enhanced Perception to see how that compares to the static boni you've found.

I would predict with the massive allskills bonus, Enhanced Perception mod XpK will far outclass the static bonus.

Edited by essjayehm
Character level 101.

This means that double allskills will appear at 14-18, although I haven't seen one in a while...

There are 2 types of XpK, one is static (will never change) and the other is modified by Enhanced Perception, meaning that the higher your Enhanced Perception, the higher the XpK bonus will be.

So, you would have to find an Enhanced Perception-modified XpK, AND take Enhanced Perception to see how that compares to the static boni you've found.

I would predict with the massive allskills bonus, Enhanced Perception mod XpK will far outclass the static bonus.

Okay cool, I am not taking Enhanced Perception/Bargaining till levels 50 and 65 anyway, level 38 at the moment, guess I'm sticking with my 6.3's for a while :)

I haven't ever seen a double all skills item yet, heard of them though. are you going to level your 101 shopper any further? Or are you just going to leave it there to fuel new characters?

I haven't ever seen a double all skills item yet, heard of them though. are you going to level your 101 shopper any further? Or are you just going to leave it there to fuel new characters?

I've had double Regeneration per Hit, All Skills, Duration of Potion Effects, and Chance to Find Valuables. When I shop, I always double-check the 1-mod jewellery for these bad-boys!

This toon will go to 200, eventually. First shopper, so I want some serious Blacksmith arts to forge into new toon equipment!

Character level 101.

Im 115 with bargaining around 300. I tend to find the same thing lots of +8 and a couple +7,9

But ive never seen a double all skills ring/ammy

Is it what it says it is? Or what?

Im 115 with bargaining around 300. I tend to find the same thing lots of +8 and a couple +7,9

So, it'll be a ring/ammy with one modifier, but the mod value will be double what you're used to seeing normally. ie all skills +18.

So, it'll be a ring/ammy with one modifier, but the mod value will be double what you're used to seeing normally. ie all skills +18.

Ok ill keep my eyes open, thanks

I find it best to only shop in Niob if possible because at level 15 as start at+3 and experience and 7.5-8% at 45 I get as +5, 60+6, up into 100 things are almost 1:10 then it starts getting to be about 1:15 at 125 in Niob my shopper gets 10.0 experience and 11 all skills single mod at 135 12's appeared in AS and 10.5 experience at 152 as+13 And xp+11 I still think it best to buy Armor modded by Enhanced Perception for experience and two slots for all skills to maximize experience value with I would think with 800 AS you can get about 350% XP bonus but that would take alotta shopping for stacked skills around 24-30 seeing as you get 7-9 armor pieces and 3-6 ammy n rings I would think the best would be the seraphim or HE for max slots,dual wielding O.sabers or O.saber& a bought shield with AS and two golds can get you 200+AS alone and if your lucky enough to have 16-18 armor sockets your looking at another 500+ there With a minimum of 1 Amulet and 2 rings giving you 60+ for seraphim and 120+for HE now thats insane all skills takes dedication for that happy shopping!

my all skills amulet is + 32 and if u ghet bargaining to high it will break be careful, but I keep my bargaining around 600

In the other thread you made you mentioned hacked stuff like a +2000000% experience armor, I was wondering where I could get this from people (if any here have it) I would like to make a few high level shoppers on a second profile. :Just_Cuz_21: Means then I wouldn't have to spend 20 years getting shoppers to higher levels.