Marketplace?

So apparently ive been sleeping during class and just noticed that each game has a marketplace inside it...

And since ive been sleeping does it work? If so how can I put/remove items from it for others to buy or whatever?

So apparently ive been sleeping during class and just noticed that each game has a marketplace inside it...

And since ive been sleeping does it work? If so how can I put/remove items from it for others to buy or whatever?

Market Place are you talking about each town? I dont understand when you say put/remove items from where the merchants or are you talking about the chest in each town?

Other players cant buy stuff from other players unless you trade gold for an item

Edited by Zeus331

Market Place are you talking about each town? I dont understand when you say put/remove items from where the merchants or are you talking about the chest in each town?

Other players cant buy stuff from other players unless you trade gold for an item

If you go into a game (on ps3) and press start, if you look in the bottom right corner is says press (square) for marketplace.... and when you do it comes up there are no items currently in the market place.

If its your game it tells you that you have no items currently in the market place...

Ive been playing a little over a month and just noticed it. (but then again my eye sight isnt great either)

If you go into a game (on ps3) and press start, if you look in the bottom right corner is says press (square) for marketplace.... and when you do it comes up there are no items currently in the market place.

If its your game it tells you that you have no items currently in the market place...

Ive been playing a little over a month and just noticed it. (but then again my eye sight isnt great either)

Oh I know what your talking about, it was for add on content that was only made for 360 which is a little demon which you can summon anywhere in the game he will show up carrying a chest which allows you to put items the chest you want to keep instead having to go to town. Since the makers went bankrupt this content was not added to ps3 just like the glitches were never fixed on either game.

The Carrier Imp is actually really quite handy. Particularly if you're a long way from a res point.

Shame it never made it to the PS3 though.