Nadjii's Splitter PS3

Has Anyone on the PS3 ever recieved this weapon? I'm starting to thing this weapon doesn't exist on the PS3, 1000 hours and I haven't seen one. I have a theory that maybe it's only dropped from quests, if so is bargaining mastery a must have varible in this problem? and does it increase your chance for better rewards by increasing the bargaining level? And what quests should I try?

Has Anyone on the PS3 ever recieved this weapon? I'm starting to thing this weapon doesn't exist on the PS3, 1000 hours and I haven't seen one. I have a theory that maybe it's only dropped from quests, if so is bargaining mastery a must have varible in this problem? and does it increase your chance for better rewards by increasing the bargaining level? And what quests should I try?

I think I have had one (a long time ago), but never kept it as it was spawned in Silver and was missing one of the mods... probably the Strength % mod.

But maybe I'm confused (usually, actually 8) with another one.

Keep the faith!

I guess that means I'll never see it ;)

Keep the faith!

There are lotsa uniques I know are on PS3 that I've never seen in my experiences!

Maybe just don't base a build around having one :P