Are there deathblow % socketables

I kept shopping but Have never seen a single one -_-

If there isn't what should I put in my level 16X boneslicers I'm more interested in damage than defense as my defense is already plenty good enough.

I kept shopping but Have never seen a single one -_-

If there isn't what should I put in my level 16X boneslicers I'm more interested in damage than defense as my defense is already plenty good enough.

Death Blow % is most defenitely available. you may not be high enough level yet to see them. some of the more active shoppers could probably tell us what level they start to show in merchants.

Regen per hit would be my recommendation. with the aggression mod on battle stance you get a damage boost and RpH will allow you to read runes into Battlestance and pelting for more damage. I think regen per hit should start showing in merchants soon too

I saw a nearly 2% RPH ring earlier.

Think there is anyone here who could shop me and smith me a Death Blow % Ring in each of my slicers? It'd be really helpful =]

Edited by Cynical-Sama
I saw a nearly 2% RPH ring earlier.

Think there is anyone here who could shop me and smith me a Death Blow % Ring in each of my slicers? It'd be really helpful =]

Sure? RpH comes in seconds. at low level a 0.2s Rph is common.

I am sure some console guys are on tonight. lets see who checks in.

Lets hope =) Maybe I can hand them my slicers and they can socket some death blow into them. I'd love to get like 50% true total but I don't exactly expect that.

add me ill smith for ya Souljah_k

** edit** if your a ps3 player

Edited by Couze
Lets hope =) Maybe I can hand them my slicers and they can socket some death blow into them. I'd love to get like 50% true total but I don't exactly expect that.

Unfortunately I'm on 360 but I found someone who may be able to do it tomorrow =) I'll update tomorrow if it falls through letting people know I'm still looking.

Unfortunately I'm on 360 but I found someone who may be able to do it tomorrow =) I'll update tomorrow if it falls through letting people know I'm still looking.

I have seen a few on my 168 HE shopper, and also I had 2 x 50.9% given to me which give a total of about 70%. I could have a look for you in a bit and tell you what I can find and use my second profiles free month of live to trade you :P

I have seen a few on my 168 HE shopper, and also I had 2 x 50.9% given to me which give a total of about 70%. I could have a look for you in a bit and tell you what I can find and use my second profiles free month of live to trade you :P

Would be awesome. I'd have no problem finding a black smith who could do it, its just finding the rings thats the problem. And I have a code I never used (1 month) if it isn't expired I'll give you that as well to make up for the 1 month I'm making you use...I just can't promise you that it works because I think it might of expired.

Would be awesome. I'd have no problem finding a black smith who could do it, its just finding the rings thats the problem. And I have a code I never used (1 month) if it isn't expired I'll give you that as well to make up for the 1 month I'm making you use...I just can't promise you that it works because I think it might of expired.

wow......guess who forgot about this thread. Uhmm, give me a while to look through the shops. Could take a little while though. Also don't worry about the months worth of live, it's free anyway :dry:

wow......guess who forgot about this thread. Uhmm, give me a while to look through the shops. Could take a little while though. Also don't worry about the months worth of live, it's free anyway :dry:

Nah it was given to me anyway if it works im not loosing anything, and I've already got 1 year + already till mine expires.

Just PM me if you find anything.

or add me / msg me on 360

Ok, reporting in. Sorry for the delay, I was out all day.......lol rhyme.

Here we are (tell me if these are terrible or whatever, don't worry about what you say :) )

ring level 173

32.8 Demonic Blow

magic staffs+11

ring 182

31.8 Demonic Blow

4.3 light range (what does this do?(same as visibility?))

ring 185

36.5 Demonic Blow

chance for weaken 7.2

There.... it's not much, but with the 2 50.9 Demonic Blow rings that I have, it ends up with about 75% which is more than enough.

Tell me what you think =D