Monster Level Cap PS3

I'm running a 128 dryad in Niob currently, and when I first got her there the experience was amazing.

Now that Ive been there for I'd say 30-40 levels my experience has dropped drastically. (between 8-10k to 2-6k)

I know as I level the monsters in turn will gain a level to the cap but at this point its sooo slow to attempt to gain 1 just so they move up and stay giving the same experience.

Is there a way to raise the cap drastically? I.e. - finishing the campaign

Or am I stuck with the gap I have currently.

At 128 the monsters are 138.

I'm trying to refrain from changing all my gear to experience per kill %, although I haven't entirely ruled out the idea.

Thanks.

I'm running a 128 dryad in Niob currently, and when I first got her there the experience was amazing.

Now that Ive been there for I'd say 30-40 levels my experience has dropped drastically. (between 8-10k to 2-6k)

I know as I level the monsters in turn will gain a level to the cap but at this point its sooo slow to attempt to gain 1 just so they move up and stay giving the same experience.

I'm trying to refrain from changing all my gear to experience per kill %, although I haven't entirely ruled out the idea.

Thanks.

After level 100 you will see at gradual but noticeable slow in XP. the monsters in the Wasteland should be about 28 levels above you. if your character died and you lost your survival bonus they will decrease in level a ton. on console I was on Niob by level 105 always. if you aren't on Niob then I highly recommend you finish the plat campaign. Unfortunately the only way from here to raise your xp is by having 4-5 on a server at a time, or socketing +XP into your gear.

Thanks.

After level 100 you will see at gradual but noticeable slow in XP. the monsters in the Wasteland should be about 28 levels above you. if your character died and you lost your survival bonus they will decrease in level a ton. on console I was on Niob by level 105 always. if you aren't on Niob then I highly recommend you finish the plat campaign. Unfortunately the only way from here to raise your xp is by having 4-5 on a server at a time, or socketing +XP into your gear.

Yeah I made it into niob at 85, only bad part about it was I couldnt survive there till 100 (so yes I did die, but at the time they were still... 23 levels above me). The dryad is a voodoo dryad on ps3 using V.D. So 4-5 players is outta the question, I guess my only options are stick with it or leave her alone. Shes a shopper and already has been buying +10-11 all skills rings/ammy so I should be alright should I choose to stop.

Thanks

Yeah I made it into niob at 85, only bad part about it was I couldnt survive there till 100 (so yes I did die, but at the time they were still... 23 levels above me). The dryad is a voodoo dryad on ps3 using V.D. So 4-5 players is outta the question, I guess my only options are stick with it or leave her alone. Shes a shopper and already has been buying +10-11 all skills rings/ammy so I should be alright should I choose to stop.

Thanks

O, ViolentR, I know what you're talking about! Into Niob at 85-ish, but those little red scorpions got me a couple of times trying to Viperish Disease the desert! I was OK at about 105-ish.

I shopped out experience. per kill set and with about +90% I got 2 levels an hour in the desert. Mentor potions going only when I anticipate a flood. Level 105 - 120 in 2 sittings (3 or 4-hour playsessions).

You really do need a complete seperate set of armour for Viperish Disease to gain levels from your normal armour set (for grinding thru Ancaria).

Thanks

O, ViolentR, I know what you're talking about! Into Niob at 85-ish, but those little red scorpions got me a couple of times trying to Viperish Disease the desert! I was OK at about 105-ish.

I shopped out experience. per kill set and with about +90% I got 2 levels an hour in the desert. Mentor potions going only when I anticipate a flood. Level 105 - 120 in 2 sittings (3 or 4-hour playsessions).

You really do need a complete seperate set of armour for Viperish Disease to gain levels from your normal armour set (for grinding thru Ancaria).

Ok, so what I need to do is make a new armor set that includes +to experience? and keep my others back for when I play threw?

Ok, so what I need to do is make a new armor set that includes +to experience? and keep my others back for when I play threw?

You got it, Pontiac! er... I mean ViolentR...

If you do a bunch of levels, then you even "should" shop out a new adventuring suit....

My Viperish Disease suit I concentrate on having as much +experience. per kill, at least 55% visibility range (the entire mini-map), as much potion effects as possible, and (if Viperish Disease in Niob) Spell Intensity (about 100% or so).

Some evasion, and/or Combat Art blocking/reflecting is nice if you like to stop and fight when the floods come. Otherwise, just keep moving, since it's pretty easy to die if you get a lot of little red buggers on your butt.

You got it, Pontiac! er... I mean ViolentR...

If you do a bunch of levels, then you even "should" shop out a new adventuring suit....

My Viperish Disease suit I concentrate on having as much +experience. per kill, at least 55% visibility range (the entire mini-map), as much potion effects as possible, and (if Viperish Disease in Niob) Spell Intensity (about 100% or so).

Some evasion, and/or Combat Art blocking/reflecting is nice if you like to stop and fight when the floods come. Otherwise, just keep moving, since it's pretty easy to die if you get a lot of little red buggers on your butt.

Alright, I Found something else interesting too, I had a spare officers saber, so im using it with +34 to all skills for a boost, anyways, as I got my survival bonus up I went back to platinum (to farm for a little while for sets) when I did (I normally kill the monsters in the swamp, as they group closer and seem to give more experience... my opinion) I noticed they were giving more base then niob... as I got to looking they were higher in level than niob, but as I used a mentor pot. I found the xp was capped lower than niob. Not that its a big deal, I just found it strange. So ill make an extra gear set, + experience per kill, Visibility range, and intensity.

Thanks again.