Trophy help Ps3

I decided today I was going to try and get the remainder of the trophies I need for the platinum one, I found the map for all the temples trophy threw the sacred wiki.

Is there another map that I could use to find :

Secret Halls Of Ascaron (Ascaron Fan)

Visit all 42 Towns (City Guide)

That will only leave me with the hidden trophy for the 200 miles on mount, 20%,40% of the side quests, and 50% of the map explored, and 100 epitahs.

If you have any help on those ill take it too, thanks.

I decided today I was going to try and get the remainder of the trophies I need for the platinum one, I found the map for all the temples trophy threw the sacred wiki.

Is there another map that I could use to find :

Secret Halls Of Ascaron (Ascaron Fan)

Visit all 42 Towns (City Guide)

That will only leave me with the hidden trophy for the 200 miles on mount, 20%,40% of the side quests, and 50% of the map explored, and 100 epitahs.

If you have any help on those ill take it too, thanks.

The Secret Halls of Ascaron is the "Something Wonderful" aka Epic Office Quest. When you go up to the 3rd or 4th floor, you get the Ascaron Fan trophy. You only need to go to Jungle cave to unlock the Ascaron Office door, then go up to Libi's Pratfall to the office and go up 3 or 4 floors.

Never gotten all 42 towns (with one character), sorry I can't help here.

40% of sidequests I got after completeing all quests in elf and human region. Doing the math, 40% of 600 is 240 sidequests.

Epitaths - should happen sometime in Niob if you try to ensure you read "a few" graves in each difficulty along the way.

50% map - this is just about MOST of the above-ground map. If you've done a lot of caves, it'll happen a lot quicker.

200 miles on mount - self-explainatory. Maybe do this in Silver/Gold because unless you have riding you don't want to be mounted for Plat and Niob (regen penalties are steep). Of course, you can ride your mount to do the Jungle/Ascaron office run, but I have no idea how far that is.

Good Luck!

Ah Something Wonderful. ain't it wonderful.You'll have to search a bit but there are a bunch of threads on this one. and Wolfs Lair had a nice tut on how to complete the whole quest.

Thanks everyone, I had a bit of an issue with my saved game file, so ill give this a shot and see if it still allows me to get trophies XD.