Help with a error message. PS3

So I decided it was a good idea to play around with my character save file (Bad idea looking back) And I copied it directly from one account to another, and upon doing so I got the error message that says it cant be used to gain trophies or climb the leaderboards, which was fine, I just had some simple experimenting to do and after awhile I decided enough was enough and I removed the file from the 2nd account putting back the original one (as I had it saved on a flash drive) upon doing so I got back on both accounts (couch co-op) and attempted to trade and recieved an error message saying.

"The hero you asked to trade is not allowed to trade with others"

So im not entirely sure on how I got the message, I had both accounts (the same file running) but two seperate characters, and I traded an item from one to the other, which at the time worked, and now its giving me this message. (Bad idea number 500 so far this post alone XD )

So I guess my questions are,

Have I messed things up permanently?

Is there a way to reverse this?

I Dont know about having an entirely seperate person trade me, im preparing to do this now, but what would it hurt for people not to be able to trade me? (other than missing out on potentially life changing items XD)

Thanks for the help.

Edited by ViolentR

Each sacred save file is written to the unique username you created it on unless you uploaded it to another account on another system your file shouldnt be manipulated u just cant use it on acct#2 for trading/Duping purposes... now this message can also appear because acct#2 has not had a required online save before playin couch co-op... for future awareness Do not copy your file unless to a computer or you'll get manipulated

Each sacred save file is written to the unique username you created it on unless you uploaded it to another account on another system your file shouldnt be manipulated u just cant use it on acct#2 for trading/Duping purposes... now this message can also appear because acct#2 has not had a required online save before playin couch co-op... for future awareness Do not copy your file unless to a computer or you'll get manipulated

Yeah I learned this the hard way, but its alright now, im just going to keep the files and use them as a offline setup, as I play alone mostly, so now harm no foul I guess, next time ill remember tho. Thanks.