Experience per kill Vs. All Skills?

Im Running the Queen of blades seraphim build, with only one minor change ( I left out bargaining to gain the skills like toughness and everything earlier, and I may not add it back.) Anyways, I Have her using 2 Huntress of light swords, both of which are filled with experience per kill %, in total from everything I have 66% experience per kill on all equipment. I Also have a few set pieces on that I have place +all skills in, which brings my total of all skills to.... +75, and a extra +15 to Defensive skills.

So my question is, now that im gaining new set pieces with higher sockets and more defense, at what point do I drop off adding +skills and start with say +experience per kill or battle stance runes (6% Damage mitigation, +6 to battle stance)?

I have read about the Life Leech % being placed on Seraphims... I see by completing the Revelation of the Seraphim set, I can gain 1%, can I find these on rings and things also, and what percent is good enough to survive?

Im playing on the Ps3, (as I dont know if the rings are on the console) and I have been farming the guardians since 25 (bronze and silver). Im 40 now, and doing well at leveling still, But it could always be better XD.

Thanks

Im Running the Queen of blades seraphim build, with only one minor change ( I left out bargaining to gain the skills like toughness and everything earlier, and I may not add it back.) Anyways, I Have her using 2 Huntress of light swords, both of which are filled with experience per kill %, in total from everything I have 66% experience per kill on all equipment. I Also have a few set pieces on that I have place +all skills in, which brings my total of all skills to.... +75, and a extra +15 to Defensive skills.

So my question is, now that im gaining new set pieces with higher sockets and more defense, at what point do I drop off adding +skills and start with say +experience per kill or battle stance runes (6% Damage mitigation, +6 to battle stance)?

I have read about the Life Leech % being placed on Seraphims... I see by completing the Revelation of the Seraphim set, I can gain 1%, can I find these on rings and things also, and what percent is good enough to survive?

Im playing on the Ps3, (as I dont know if the rings are on the console) and I have been farming the guardians since 25 (bronze and silver). Im 40 now, and doing well at leveling still, But it could always be better XD.

Thanks

I guess the best answer relates back to your Combat Art regeneration times. +All Skills does the lion's share of the work reducing your regen times, so as long as you have them under control, you can remove some. Maybe. Remember that a lot of your skills determine your efficency in combat, wereas experience per kill does nothing for your kill speed or survivability.

You will never find Life Leech % on jewelery, console or PC. It is found only on: Polearms, 2H swords, shurikens, set bonuses (ie. your Revelation set) and Legendary weapons... just so you know, it's not the best mod to use unless you are fighting high-end bosses (Platinum onward) because it leeches a % of the enemies' health. If your toon is hurting for damage, it is pretty good at bosses in the lower difficulties as well, but not stellar.

Thanks

I guess the best answer relates back to your Combat Art regeneration times. +All Skills does the lion's share of the work reducing your regen times, so as long as you have them under control, you can remove some. Maybe. Remember that a lot of your skills determine your efficency in combat, wereas experience per kill does nothing for your kill speed or survivability.

You will never find Life Leech % on jewelery, console or PC. It is found only on: Polearms, 2H swords, shurikens, set bonuses (ie. your Revelation set) and Legendary weapons... just so you know, it's not the best mod to use unless you are fighting high-end bosses (Platinum onward) because it leeches a % of the enemies' health. If your toon is hurting for damage, it is pretty good at bosses in the lower difficulties as well, but not stellar.

Okay, so as far as that goes, I can continue on with either, what mods would you recommend if you were doing the build? I feel like ive got the times on my skills under control (and I have a few pieces of jewely that are RpH (1.3s-1.7s) and once I find the right item if I need to ill use them). I have a few +to physical damage% and things like that, I know +crits are always good, but what else?

I'm assuming you are socketing high-level jewellery into your armour?

Niob Whet's are never a bad idea. Helps hit more often, and harder, to boot. Default choice if I can't decide what else to socket.

Boosting your Pelting Strikes with some +6 runes will help offence (higher Combat Art level) as well as defence (adding Physical Mitigation).

At level 40, you may need some Opponents' Chance to Evade -X%, if you're having issues hitting things. If you have one ring with both OCE and COCE, it'll do the trick nicely as long as your Pelting Strikes is at malus.

When you start getting your Pelting Strikes up into the 30's and 40's (Combat Art level), that is the time to start putting some hard damage rings. My personal rule of thumb on those is when I get to Platinum, I start shopping and forging those bad boys. I'm quite picky about them, waiting until I get the "perfect" secondary mods on them.

When you're farming guardians, Chance to Find Valuables can't hurt if you're OK with everything else.

Happy Hunting!

I'm assuming you are socketing high-level jewellery into your armour?

Niob Whet's are never a bad idea. Helps hit more often, and harder, to boot. Default choice if I can't decide what else to socket.

Boosting your Pelting Strikes with some +6 runes will help offence (higher Combat Art level) as well as defence (adding Physical Mitigation).

At level 40, you may need some Opponents' Chance to Evade -X%, if you're having issues hitting things. If you have one ring with both OCE and COCE, it'll do the trick nicely as long as your Pelting Strikes is at malus.

When you start getting your Pelting Strikes up into the 30's and 40's (Combat Art level), that is the time to start putting some hard damage rings. My personal rule of thumb on those is when I get to Platinum, I start shopping and forging those bad boys. I'm quite picky about them, waiting until I get the "perfect" secondary mods on them.

When you're farming guardians, Chance to Find Valuables can't hurt if you're OK with everything else.

Happy Hunting!

Yeah im socketing with a 135 Dryad, so everything is higher, and Thanks, ill take that all into consideration, ive gotta find some new weapons, I joined a gold game and couldnt hit hard enough.

Thanks.