More People = more/better loot?

does more people in m'player give better loot? in diablo there was a setting where you could set the game 2 have 4 people, for better, loot, I think it was, so is the looting similar in this game? or does only survivability/game mode improve the loot, nd the buffs?

I haven't played Multi player but I would guess it does. I know the manual mentions the strength of enemies will be higher. See below:

Opponents’ Strength Adjustments

A party consists of a maximum of five characters. Their opponents’ strength will be adjusted automatically depending on the number of players in any given game. The maximum number of players taken into consideration for the adjustment is five which means that opponents will be equally strong whether there are six, eight or more players in the game. This maximum value is based on the assumptions that having a party consisting of more than five players would be detrimental to a good gaming experience and adjusting to higher numbers would render the game unplayable for those wishing to play alone or in a small party.

That is out of original manual, it has probably changed since then. So if monster level is higher, the drops should be better (provided your survival bonus isn't 0).

there is no setting for more players you need to find them in multiplayer.....

I would believe definitely more drops, but each players drops belong to them so you can't just be a fast clicker and get EVERYTHING. after 30 seconds anyone may pick up...

So provided you give eachother items you can't use rather than selling there is much more potential for items in mulitplayer