GUI hidden...

I was sorta multitasking, when I looked back at my screen, and my GUI vanished... I can't find the button to bring it back, and nor can I find it in the options, anyone know what the button is to toggle?

I thought it was Alt Z but that doesn't work, I have done a few searches of Sacred International Forum but nothing shows in my search terms. The wiki may have it somewhere but its well hidden.

I take it its all the gui and not just the mini map as there are options for transparency in the options menu you get by clicking the buttons in top right hand corner.

I am sure it exists, I just can't recall off hand what it is.

Edited by colif

wellps the gui came back from a reload, everything was gone, no map or anything. Though I must admit, it still did look good, I wouldn't mind knowing how to do it again :P jus found out I didn hav physx enabled, nd it looks awesome :P

Depending on your pc, phsyx can cause Sacred 2 to crash a lot more than it does if physx is disabled. It does look good with it running, but game looks good enough without it.

another button I couldn't find on the manual was the heal ally button, like the people who are following you. In sacred 1 it was b, but now, it seems I can't even drop a potion on them anymore... anyone know the hotkey for it?

I was sorta multitasking, when I looked back at my screen, and my GUI vanished... I can't find the button to bring it back, and nor can I find it in the options, anyone know what the button is to toggle?

I have had this happen a few times. I think it is tied to using the tab map and/or main map. When this happens to me, I open the main map and close it again and this has always (so far at least) restored my GUI. Give it a try if it happens again.

Woo Hoo! ;) My first post on these forums. Been reading them for a little while and lurking :P and finally decided it was time to post!

I normally cannot last that long, but there is one forum type thing I am a member of that I have never posted on for 2 years now. Mainly as I don't want to be proven to be an idiot. Silence doesn't give that clue. Lurking is a great way to learn from other people's mistakes.

I normally cannot last that long, but there is one forum type thing I am a member of that I have never posted on for 2 years now. Mainly as I don't want to be proven to be an idiot. Silence doesn't give that clue. Lurking is a great way to learn from other people's mistakes.

Aha - I see you are of the 'Better to say nothing and be thought an idiot than to say something and prove it!" mindset. I know exactly how you feel!

Aha - I see you are of the 'Better to say nothing and be thought an idiot than to say something and prove it!" mindset. I know exactly how you feel!

Perhaps, I would prefer to think of it as remain quiet and not give them any evidence. The forum I speak of is huge, they won't notice one person not posting.

So its almost 3pm in England? Its' just gone 12.15am here in Australia :P

Edited by colif