Hi I have a Set item Question For 360

Hi every one I want to invest months in the seraphim & shadow Warrior 3 of each @ level 200.

but all that time would go to wast if Nikotaste's arguments (sword + Shield) & Bergonix Judge (2 Rings + 1 Big Axe)

were Not on The console Xbox 360.

So My Question Is Has Any One found them or seen them on the 360

here is the page were I seen them on sacredwiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...e%27s_Arguments

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...rgonix%27_Judge

Edited by thurdthud

I am not sure about Bergonix, But I know that the Nikotaste is definitely Ice and Blood only.

While these are really nice pieces, I wouldn't say that having or not having them would make or break any build. In fact there are many, many items in the game that are as good or better.

To be honest I have yet to see either of these sets, or rather, any of the general sets at all really on the consoles in my many many moons of boss farming and dungeon scouring. :omg: I actually think loco is right on this though, even without said set items there are a great deal of other items that are far superior.

A few examples perhaps?....

Two Swords that are a common choice are;

The Boneslicer, easy to get, fairly useful on silver, and if dual wielded properly can yield a fair bonus to stats.

Officer's Sabers; large numbers of sockets are always lovely :)

For Shields there are the...

Wall of flames/Glacial Defender both of these provide very useful armor and damage mitigation bonuses against elements(glacial gets all elements while wall gets a larger fire only bonus)

That's just a very very small selection of the items available, even if you want the bonuses those set items provide there are other means(which are rather easy to achieve btw), by which those bonuses could be gained. For instance any rune-master will have rings for sale, as well as amulets, if bargaining is taken these can be ridiculously powerful, to the point they may dwarf the bonus you find on any regular item.

A side note, if the appearance is what you're after then you'll be happy to know those weapons have normal visual counterparts with random stats that will drop in and out of stores/monsters =)

Hope that helps a little, I know us console junkies are gimped but only a small bit really :D