Question about Hero Chest

So, I want to delete one of my chars, but she has like 6 set pieces and good weapons and stuff like that. I just put everything I want in the Hero Chest. The thing is, if I delete her, will the loot in the Hero Chest vanish or after its in there its safe?

LOL I couldnt delete her without that info.

Thanks in advance! =D

BTW im on PS3.

So, I want to delete one of my chars, but she has like 6 set pieces and good weapons and stuff like that. I just put everything I want in the Hero Chest. The thing is, if I delete her, will the loot in the Hero Chest vanish or after its in there its safe?

LOL I couldnt delete her without that info.

Thanks in advance! =D

BTW im on PS3.

Think of the chest like another character, it holds whatever you want as long as you don't delete your gamedata. So yeap, it'll be perfectly safe in the chest just make sure you save and exit so it saves in the chest too.

If only you could put gold into the chest too...ah, just imagine being able to feed gold to your bargaining character w/o help or another online account...

Just make sure you put the items you want to save into the shared side. The personal chest will get deleted with the character.

If only you could put gold into the chest too...ah, just imagine being able to feed gold to your bargaining character w/o help or another online account...

Just buy a ton of crap and stuff it in your chest. You'll lose some gold value in the process, but if you're planning to delete a character anyway...

Just make sure you put the items you want to save into the shared side. The personal chest will get deleted with the character.

This is the console version. There's only the shared chest.

Just buy a ton of crap and stuff it in your chest. You'll lose some gold value in the process, but if you're planning to delete a character anyway...

Alternatively one could just dump their crummy drops(gathered with or without EP) and feed them via chest to a bargainer who needs some gold. Works great for me, not like I'll use that 60,000 bland(junk) sword anyways, might as well add it to my bargainer's reservoir of gold :superman: