Turn off monster auto-leveling ?

Is there a way to turn off the "auto-leveling" of the monsters? I've played Sacred 2 for a while and I am not a big fan of the auto-level feature. It seems to be turned off in the multi-player mode. I noticed this because when I played local-lan I teleported to an area where the monsters were MUCH higher level than me. I miss that feeling that there are areas in the game where I am going to get pwned if I don't level up my guy and get better equipment beforehand.

Thanks in advance for any responses to this post.

Explain in differant words what you mean by auto leveling of monsters. I'm not really sure of what you mean or what you are really looking for.

Explain in differant words what you mean by auto leveling of monsters. I'm not really sure of what you mean or what you are really looking for.

He wants to know if there is a way to make it so that the monsters are always certain levels in different areas. (not always around your same level) like u cant go to the swamp unless you're a certain levels cause the monsters would rip u apart I dont know its possible but would be kinda cool.

I noticed this because when I played local-lan I teleported to an area where the monsters were MUCH higher level than me.

It's exactly the same in MP, though in MP you can have a higher level player run through an area to spawn all the monsters at his/her level.

You could probably just set the min/max level bands to be narrower in whatever file controls that, which is what mackeyz's post is probably about.