A temple warden

hi all,first to say that I really enjoy playing sacred 2.I have question about my build and need your suggestions.I play temple guardian(really best character for me I like him a lot)he is level 43,currently im still in silver and I dont know which skill to choose now my build is:

source w.lore

concetration(for batlle aura and t-shroud)

warding energy

source w.focus

armor lore

e.perception

tactic lore

devout guardian focus

hp:about 2100 and t-shield 1300

now I consider to choose sword lore as 9th skill but cant decide about last,I thought about toughness,bargaing or maybe blacksmith so what u suggest me to choose?

first of all wellcome to the forums , as I see its your first post :D . Secondly , I think you have 2 choices if you feel you need more defence go for Toughness , if you feel you need more damage go for Combat Discipline. I think these two are the best choices .

hi all,first to say that I really enjoy playing sacred 2.I have question about my build and need your suggestions.I play temple guardian(really best character for me I like him a lot)he is level 43,currently im still in silver and I dont know which skill to choose now my build is:

source w.lore

concetration(for batlle aura and t-shroud)

warding energy

source w.focus

armor lore

e.perception

tactic lore

devout guardian focus

hp:about 2100 and t-shield 1300

now I consider to choose sword lore as 9th skill but cant decide about last,I thought about toughness,bargaing or maybe blacksmith so what u suggest me to choose?

Take a look at my build in the Temple Guardian Guides. It is similar to what I think you want to play, but I think that EP, BS, and Bargaining aren't well suited for this type of TG.