Get a low level on niob?

How do I get a really low level char on niob?

Well my first question would be console or pc? The second question is, do you already have someone who can solo platinum? if not you may want to just work on leveling up a character and asking others for help with socketing and such.

That said, my solution since I'm a console user has been to have a dummy account with a level 1, and just run through their campaign with my higher levels, sure they die alot, but getting a low level to niob is really only for shopping purposes, and survival bonus is apparently meaningless when it comes to shopping, so meh, idc if they die or not xP which they do frequently. This is much easier with one of the campaign runner builds posted for the shadow warriors.

Oh and welcome to the forums. =)

I was hoping there was a "better" solution, so I kinda bit my tounge here for now...

But, the easiest way on console is to get a character into Niob first. After you are in Niob, you can use the couch co-op trick to cheat low-levels into the higher difficulties. Firstly, you will need a second "profile" on your console. Create a toon on it you want to set up as your "shopper". Using the 1st profile (high-level toon), when you get to a start/finish of a campaign quest (ie talking to the mayor or inquisitor in Sloeford), bring in the second toon (requires second controller) by pressing start, following prompts, blah blah. OOPS, forgot to mention the low-level you created MUST be the same alignment as the high-level. OK, with either toon, advance the main campaign by talking to the appropriate person. Now, "leave game" with the low-level. Now, you will need to change to the second profile, and re-start Sacred. With the low-level toon, you will see they are level 1 and the difficulty will be Niob. The next step is quite important: The Continue button will be lit up even though you've never started a campaign with this toon, and you must choose this! For now, you must also complete the "first step" of the campaign, so it may be necessary to bring in the high-level toon to kill any enemies if required. This isn't too hard to do by yourself, just don't worry about the low-level dying. After finishing this step, you can then teleport to Thylisium. Sloeford is no good, because you have to finish tutorial runemaster and blacksmith quests before you can use those merchants. With the low-level, activate the resurrection monolith in Thylisium. You can now run over to a set of merchants, and then... you are basicilly set up. You can now create a low-level toon on your first/primary profile (even by just selecting "New Hero" from the couch co-op character selection window) and you are now shopping in Niob with a level 1 toon. The primary advantage of this technique is that re-setting merchants is as easy as "leaving game", and bringing back in the "second player", which is the toon on your first profile.

Just to clarify, the second profile doesn't have to be used at all, just as a "cheat" for shopping in Niob. If you later choose to make a toon of opposite alignment, this trick will have to be repeated.

Enjoy!

Low risk shopping sites for Niob level 2 traders: Start Island, Thylysium, Human Outpost (under Dragon Islands) portal, Griffenborugh, Wastelands docks (portal and ship).

Not: Kufferath Castle (sometimes enemies spawn inside the castle... There are guards... but not 100% safe)