Asking for help exchange armor model

Well guys.

I want to know how do I exchange the models and textures of:

Niokaste's Blade Dance Set

and

Twilight Of The Gods

to

revelation of the seraphim

That way I'll would have my aspect armor (Niokaste's Blade Dance Set) and with the visual I like (revelation of the seraphim)

Please let me know.

I tried to change the textures and model on the .pak archives and on the in-game doesn't worked properly, the original model appears transparent or grey under the other model.

Switching models dosent nassessary require you too edited the paks, you can just add or extract a folder call models, then in there, add the corrorsponding folders within the models folder. Then simply add your models your switching. Make sure to rename them thought.

Example: C:\Program Files\cdv Software Entertainment USA\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\pak\models\heroes\seraphim\sets\mystique

This allows me too switch the mystique armor too another armor as long as I rename them properly.

Same goes for the textures.

To undo changes, just delete the folders. NOT THE PAK files with the orignals.

Hope this helps.

Edited by icemember

A question about the textures, I'll have to create a folder structure for then too, like the models folder?

I mean something like that:

mq>maps>heroes>seraphim>sets...?

I put the models folder inside the Pak folder of the game, within it I've put the models (revelation of seraphim) renamed, but the model doesn't changed in game, still the same of niokastes.