Seraphim quest broken?

I've finished the Seraphim only quest "The Hunt", but I didn't get the following quest "The Hunt II". I've done everything: talked to the Black Seraphim, to the General...but I still can't get the the next quest in Sonnenwind. Has anyone had the same issue?

I've finished the Seraphim only quest "The Hunt", but I didn't get the following quest "The Hunt II". I've done everything: talked to the Black Seraphim, to the General...but I still can't get the the next quest in Sonnenwind. Has anyone had the same issue?

Welcome to Dark Matters Spaffo

It is very strange, and yes it is a bug. The Community Patch (CM-Patch) guys have this on there list of stuff to fix and last I heard they were struggling to find a fix. The way I was able to finish the quest was with a bit of trickery. when finishing 1 part. I noticed that for a split second a quest circle would appear on the map showing me where the next part was. then it would disappear and I would have to explore that area and sure enough I would find it. It is tough though.

Good Hunting

Thanks for the welcome and the reply!

I've tried going where the quest giver should be, but he doesn't have anything for me. Oh well, I'll try it in the next difficulty.

All character quests are broken since Ice&Blood. The part in the quest 'The Hunt' starts in Thylysium, find the guard next to the sewer entrance to start it.