Chat transcripts from a browser game... hilarious! haha!

So here's the story:

I've recently taken up playing the Facebook game "Kingdoms of Camelot". Pretty basic stuff, O Game style gameplay and all that, full alliance and domain support blah blah blah...

Long story short, the Alliance I just joined have been gearing up for a war, sending somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million troops to one of the members that we know was going to be attacked... an hour later, the battle is over and we completely smoked the 60k of troops that were sent to attack.

So to celebrate, since everyone's in a good mood, they decide to ..... bust out some rap?!

Check it:

Lord BDG says to the alliance:

20:18

You wanna fit with the Tribe you gotta learn how to rap And recognize we got styles and we take no crap You wanna step to this thinking you’re all ace? We got lords up in your FECAL MATTER!, they’ll be wrecking your face You see Carmichael over there? He’s in charge of this crew He be messing you up with his bat FECAL MATTER! crazy kung fu And the rest of this Tribe? We’re all in this as a team We’re so pumped on Might that we be livin the dream!

Lord RickAlcock says to the alliance:

19:35

hes spittin out rhymes, thats BDG,he got skills like cypher cmic,and me and ya cant forget ladyb, when he hit tha mike it like me hittin tha bongya cant compete , try it you can even bring cheech and chong...

20:36

Yeah, we’re the number one Tribe We got the kindom of vibe We’re throwing down the numbers and we take no bribe If you get too rowdy we’ll sic the dogs on your ass Rip you a new one for free cuz you got no class If you’re name starts with a G or an S or some FECAL MATTER! We’ll find you cowering in the woods and give your throat a slit And when we’re done with your corpse we’ll do what’s best for the crew We’ll grab your farms and fields and and turn the rest into stew

20:41

Yeah Carmichaels going to bed cuz he knows in his head If any crazy punk steps up and they’ll be smacked down dead Cuz we’re straight up fresh we’re the best in the west We got enough muscle to make em think twice bout a tussle

19:53

cyphers back to spit it with us,if you bring the fight you will crawl out like a wuss,if you cant bring the vibe dont test the tribe,we got skill you can count our kills,ones, twos thress, oops we just killed seabreze...

20:53

So now it’s just us cronies, we sure as hell ain’t phonies We’re on the rise, big in size, we’re gonna take down the prize Step back and watch in awe as we take over this place We coming at you from the behind, leavin without a trace So lock your doors up tight and don’t put up a fight Or be prepared to be so scared you’ll nearly die of fright Cuz that’s the Tribe’s way of runnin, we do it night and day Grab your pikemen and your archers and head out to slay

20:57

Rick’s slick and quick, build like a giant brick He’s got moves that’ll kill you, gunshot without the click Nothing but boom here, the bullet’s all you’ll see Turn your castle inside out, like a catastrophe

21:04

So where’s the rest of the crew at? No steppin up to bat? Slick Rick and I can’t be the only ones that are smooth like that! So bring on the rhymes, bust em out real good Or we’ll be bouncin, keep on trouncin, like we do in the hood

21:09

I hear Cypher’s all that, and a bag of chips He’s got skills to pay the bills, rhymes spillin from his lips So where’s he at? Where’s he hiding? He’s gonna blow this place? Gonna set it and forget it while we hold the base?

20:09

we spiitin rhymes in ya face, cause this games about pace, reapersville has knowledge and grace,I have a mace, when we come to battle you will vanish without a trace

20:24

cmic baile, cypher dropped the ball between me bdg and brandone we'll nail ya to tha wall

20:21

old news, thats you to our crew,dont mess with the tribe, brandones on now he will show you our vibe..

21:19

Pissing all over Seasbiscuit or G or whatever his name was It don’t matter, he’s old news, don’t deserve the applause So we’ll just roll on through, looking for the next crew To mace their face like a disgrace, come straight out of the blue

Lord Brandone says to the alliance:

20:18

Whatcha'll know about rhyming and rappin, we cover each others back and have the enemies crappin. We lay low and watch our cities, but if ya snoop around too much it ain't gonna be pretty.

20:16

brandones missing all the fun we got rhymes spillin from my cranium, cmics sleepin cyphers missing, that leaves me and bdg, like two dogs pissing

21:15

Reaper’s one cool cat, thinks he’s out of place With the rapping and relaxing, that’s clearly not the case You gotta just cut loose, pretend you’re on the juice Next thing you know you’re bustin rhymes, like freakin Dr. Seuss

Ridiculous! I love it! HA! It's stuff like this that keeps me glued to games... all about the community!

For anybody that's interested in the game, I play on the domain Arondight148, with the Alliance "The Tribe". My username is BDG. Feel free to add me or message me or whatever if you already play it.

Just wanted to share... :-)

Edited by Scrappy McSlap