Few questions - Is there a rune cap, Blacksmith bugged?

Hi, I've been playing Sacred 2 since the release and I've just ordered the X-box 360 version for the hell of it, it arrives tomorrow and I've just got a few questions.

1) Is there a rune cap? As in if I read 201 runes does it reset to level 0 like in the patched PC version?

2) I've heard something about Blacksmithing being bugged, can some on tell me is this is correct, and if so what is bugged about it.

3) Do I need to complete the main quest to get to the other difficulty's? Or can I just reach a certain level to unlock them?

4) Is it hard to controll where spells and attacks go? Or is there some kind of lock-on system?

That's all for now, thank you in advance.

Hi, I've been playing Sacred 2 since the release and I've just ordered the X-box 360 version for the hell of it, it arrives tomorrow and I've just got a few questions.

1) Is there a rune cap? As in if I read 201 runes does it reset to level 0 like in the patched PC version?

On Xbox there is no cap. Read thousands if you want.

2) I've heard something about Blacksmithing being bugged, can some on tell me is this is correct, and if so what is bugged about it.

Blacksmith skill does not work for the player. Npc blacksmithing works as advertised.

3) Do I need to complete the main quest to get to the other difficulty's? Or can I just reach a certain level to unlock them?

As far as I remember, completeing the main quest gets you on to the next difficulty. Back when I played I console I didn't do much freeplay.

4) Is it hard to controll where spells and attacks go? Or is there some kind of lock-on system?

It is totally differant then the PC version. Some of it is good some not so. You will have to decide which is for you. Post back because I have never heard of a PC player switching to console. Just the opposite.

That's all for now, thank you in advance.

Good Luck, and post back tell us a story or two.]

Edited by Furian67

Haha, so I'm doing the reverse of what other people do aye? Well I just wanted to fell the differance.

Sacred 2 is my favourite game and I want to experience it in all of it's forums. I'm sure it will bring new life to the game on X-box 360, trying new builds, aiming to read 10,000 runes in 1 skill etc.

Thank you for answering my questions Furian67. :(

No problems buddy, Have fun. If anything starts to look wierd or act not right. Restart the game. If looking at the sigma and switching items back and forth.... restart the game. keep an eye open to the damage you do. If not the same as before... you get what I'm saying by now. It's not a hassle... just a way the game goes....Ohh by the way......Have fun in the swamp! There might not be uber bad spiders like in Ice & Blood but the weather is almost as bad.

Pretty sure you need to complete the Campaign to increase difficulty.

Targeting is absolute crap on the console. It works, but it's terrible. I'd argue that Lost Fusion Temple Guardian is unplayable as a result (at least to anyone who has played the PC version). A few other builds probably are as well (Inquisitor, I'd guess, but I don't have the necessary experience). You might not find it quite as bad as I'm describing, but I think I speak for everyone who has switched from the console to the PC version: the difference is tremendous.

The console version also has various other issues that were never patched. Good luck, and as Furian said, please let us know what you think, going the opposite direction from so many of us.

The Xbox has only ever gotten one patch and it's not as new as the PC version. The xbox online game was full of bugs, but it's not as bad as it sounds anymore. Although the PC version gets all the support, it's very easy to exploit the xbox weakness and make them advantages. The Hackers (Mods) have totally boosted interest in the xbox version over the past few months.