What gear to use with BFG Seraphim??

You should only really need the BFG itself as a weapon.

As for armor, try to get the Endijian's Artifacts set, or alternatively armor with as many sockets as possible. Into the sockets, stick things like: RpH, All skills/CAs, deathblow, +evade, -dot, along with blacksmith arts (Niob level if possible).

Try to find a few pairs of gloves with elemental modifiers and switch between them as needed for bosses/enemies with specific resistances.

I would also recommend checking out Loco's excellent build: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15426

Good luck!

One thing that isn't listed anywhere and confused me until I figured it out.

In the Bfg build you get your weapon fro the bfg buff. So you select a weapon slot that does not have a weapon in it. Read a bfg run. Now open your combat art pannel and drag the bfg combat art to the buff circle (the bottom right of your screen on the pc). Then you click the buff to make it active and you will have a big gun to use to go pew pew.

Edited by kriv
Ok so weapons are moot. so basically just get as many socketed items as possible?

To achieve set bonus modifiers I would recommend Endijian's Artifacts, as dreeft offered up earlier. If you cannot for whatever reason obtian this set. Then yes I would go with as many sockets on a given piece of gear as possible.

Remember, the more silver sockets available the better as silver adds a base % to whatever you opt to socket.

Also, try using BFG with Pelting. Another very powerful combo would be BFG w/ AW. As AW is based solely off the base weapon damage. Just so happens the BFG packs a heavy hit.

I remain, :D

You want the Twilight of the gods set,and any and all set items with 3 sockets,socket with what you see fit.Or Neocaste set.You want 150 all skills,50 all combat arts and 5-7000 base armor.Your seraphim will be very powerful and should be able to hit for up to 80,000 damage by level 150.When I run a bfg seraphim these are my options to have no weakness.The last one I made,by 150 hit for 45-90,000 damage with normal attacks and up to 225,000 with combat arts.Had 23000 armor,12000+ attack,6000+ defense,75.3 deathblow,and zero deaths.