Astral Combat Art Questions

I know the weapon determines the Damage for the Skellie Tower and Spectral Hand. Onto the questions:

1) What stacks or adds to the damage examples: Death Blow, All Damage?

2) What Stat raises Hafted Weapons?

3) Does NA get and boost from Astral Lore?

Regarding Skeletal Fortification, your weapon does NOT determine its damage. I think Skellie tower is the only SW CA that is a straight magic skill and is also the only CA that is affected by Ancient Magic.

1) What stacks or adds to the damage examples: Death Blow, All Damage?

Anything that boosts damage should affect Death Blow since it is a double damage attack, so the more damage you have, the more that will be doubled. Adding to base damage (such as by equipping a weapon with higher base damage) will increase the effects of an "all damage" mod.

2) What Stat raises Hafted Weapons?

Strength

3) Does NA get and boost from Astral Lore?

I don't think so, only way to boost NA is from reading runes.

Edited by rhs408

I just want to make sure what would work with Tower and Spectral Hand before I place death blow items in the weapon socket. I dont want to waste at least 1 ring to un socket by placing 2 into something.

Onemore question does Speed Lore work for Console

Yes Speed Lore works

I'm almost positive that +damage will not affect Skeletal Fortification, not even if you got the ice or magic mod, as it is considered a "spell" and is affected instead by +spell intensity.

Deathblow may work on Spectral Hand, not sure. Tactics lore does not raise spectral hand, so I don't think +damage would either, although raising base weapon damage does raise spectral hand.

Someone else please confirm, I don't want to give wrong information - this is a bit past the edge of my knowledge. :(

I thought +damage would increase SF's damage, since it should increase all damage, regardless of type or source. I'll check it out tonight to say "for sure".

On console, deathblow works for all combat arts and regular weapon attacks. Or "should work" is probably the best way to say it :(

Spectral Hand - Tactics does not affect it, but Astral Lore will! The most interesting thing is that Combat Discipline does not increase the Hands' damage! I don't know about Ancient Magic.