Continue Campaign Online... Public

Heya guys!

I've been playing one of my toons online publically a bit more recently. When someone else logs on I always chang the party thing in the start menu to make us both 'Party A'. This question dawned on me yesterday. I wasnt doing quests myself at the time, I was mass killing kobolds to farm runes and gain experience(I've just started platinum). Suddenly it dawned on me that this guy had logged on and was just randomly doing quests.

So the question is, do all members of a party have to be 'on-screen' when a quest is finished for them both to gain the experience from it? And if someone else completes one when im not present in my campaign does it get updated in my Quest Log as complete or is it just then null and void and impossible for me to do in that campaign from then on?

Thanks in advance,

FaLLa

Heya guys!

I've been playing one of my toons online publically a bit more recently. When someone else logs on I always chang the party thing in the start menu to make us both 'Party A'. This question dawned on me yesterday. I wasnt doing quests myself at the time, I was mass killing kobolds to farm runes and gain experience(I've just started platinum). Suddenly it dawned on me that this guy had logged on and was just randomly doing quests.

So the question is, do all members of a party have to be 'on-screen' when a quest is finished for them both to gain the experience from it? And if someone else completes one when im not present in my campaign does it get updated in my Quest Log as complete or is it just then null and void and impossible for me to do in that campaign from then on?

Thanks in advance,

FaLLa

That is the downside to campaigning in public servers. yes you have to be "on screen" with the quest giver to receive the xp from a completed quest. yes it is permanently "done" for that character and difficulty level in Campaign. So I recommend Campaigning in Private servers with players you know. or FreePlay in Public servers.