How to get spawned weapons?

Well iv been searching the web for good weapons and I have been seeing this weapons that say they spawn every 5 10 or 13 levels. Is there a certain way to get these cuz of all my characters I haven't found one. Any tips or info on these weapons or even clear this up is appreciated. :X

Not sure what weapon you are looking for but all unique weapons spawn at regular intervals. Most don't start until after level 10-15. the best place to find unique items is from fighting bosses in Freeplay mode.

Cheers and Welcome to FDM!

Not sure what weapon you are looking for but all unique weapons spawn at regular intervals. Most don't start until after level 10-15. the best place to find unique items is from fighting bosses in Freeplay mode.

Thanks ;) one last thing though do they dissapear at certain levels like sayat level 15 a weapon spawned but I didn't find it at level 30 would it still be available or would it jump up to the next levfel of that sword

Thanks ;) one last thing though do they dissapear at certain levels like sayat level 15 a weapon spawned but I didn't find it at level 30 would it still be available or would it jump up to the next levfel of that sword

Some weapons just have a higher rareness than others. Keep grinding and eventually you'll find what your looking for. Although there a several uniques in the wiki I have never seen myself. Those are the more rare ones for sure.

as it's been said above, the weapon can only spawn from that level onwards,

I beleive that if a weapon will spawn every 10 levels, at level 32 you will never get the level 10 or 20 version dropped again. That's what I've found anyways.

Just to add, a good place to find good items/rares is the orc cave, search the forum for it :)

Alex

I think on the console version its more luck then level, I got the level 110 stalworth safeguard shield with on niob with a level 80 sw.

Welcome to the forum Bonkers!

That is because in Niobium with a level 80 shadow warrior you killed a level 110 ( give or take a few levels) Boss or champion. that is normal

cheers

From my experience, the level that monsters are at directly affects what items drop. This is how I have been able to find a lot more of the "rare" sets (I.e. most 4 piece sets). The rare sets always drop at a different level than common sets - commons drop at 15, 30, 45, and so on, rares drop at 20, 35, 50, and so on. Yesterday I happened to notice that monsters were at level 50, so I quickly went and killed two bosses. Both dropped rare set items. So I always try best as I can to "save" my boss killing for when the monsters are at or near the rare set item level.

Noticed the same kind of thing with Lord Wayne's Player Killer, a sword that I had thought to be pretty rare. One of the levels that it drops at is 55. A few weeks ago on another toon, monsters were around level 55, and two of these dropped within an hour in the swamp. I know that part of it had to do with luck, but I also know that the monster level also contributed to what unique happened to drop.