Need a set for Set trophy PS3

This is the last trophie I need to get. all I need is Lucrettis Revelation Shadow Warrior. If anyone has it could they please let me borrow it I would give it straight back. My SW is level 85

Or if anyone has a full low level set for any other character I could borrow, I want to start playing a new character but not sure whether to grind the SW as I will come back to him later in hopes of getting Lucrettis revelation or just start a new character and hope I get a set for them instead.

This is the last trophie I need to get. all I need is Lucrettis Revelation Shadow Warrior. If anyone has it could they please let me borrow it I would give it straight back. My SW is level 85

Or if anyone has a full low level set for any other character I could borrow, I want to start playing a new character but not sure whether to grind the SW as I will come back to him later in hopes of getting Lucrettis revelation or just start a new character and hope I get a set for them instead.

You know - the easiest way to get the Fashion Police trophy is to complete the Epic Office Quest. Benny Keyser drops the first ring when you talk to him in the swamp area. You get the 2nd half - Ellen's Commitment - when you complete the quest. Assuming, of course, that the PS3 has the Epic Office Quest...

I sent you a message on PSN. I will be on later about 4pm GMT for about 5 mins then I am away for the weekend till Sunday 6PM GMT :woot:

I don't have any +% experience stuff but have a few decent one handed swords and the armantin armour that you wanted :D

Sweet I added you as a friend.

I will be on tonight my time. which is in the next couple of hours or so I will message you. Yeah just the armor by itself is fine. IF you choose trade further thats fine too :woot: cheers