Reflective Emanation and Bonus Overview

I've just stumbled across a small issue on the PS3 version.

Would anyone be able to verify that it happens to them also?

Also, would someone with the 360 version be able to verify that this happens on that console also?

I've noticed that when Reflective Emanation is active, I can't scroll up or down on the Bonus Overview more than once.

However, as soon as I take it off, I'm able to again. The same effect is replicating across all of my Shadow Warriors, but not with any of the other buffs.

As soon as it's verified, I can place a small note on the Reflective Emanation page.

Thanks!

Been about a year since I played Sacred 2 on Xbox but I seem to remember that I had similar issues like this when I had 2 buffs running. To get around it I would drop one buff. Then recast.

Way I get around it is simply close the bonus overview, open and -very quickly- scroll to the desired menu, if you take too long it'll lock up again.

hey, I leveled up lol.

Edited by Rndm
Could be a bug w/ reflective emanation, though I've had the scrolling issue happen on other characters as well (also ps3 version).

Yep, I've had it on others also.

However, this is the first time I've actually spotted the cause and ran some tests around it.

Been about a year since I played Sacred 2 on Xbox but I seem to remember that I had similar issues like this when I had 2 buffs running. To get around it I would drop one buff. Then recast.

Actually, it's happening even with Reflective Emanation alone.

I've tried it with GR, NA and SV on at the same time (in pairs and as a triad) and it doesn't occur with those. As soon as I add RE to the set, the Bonus Overview stops working.

Way I get around it is simply close the bonus overview, open and -very quickly- scroll to the desired menu, if you take too long it'll lock up again.

I do this constantly with some of my Seraphim builds. I haven't taken the time to figure out which buff is the issue there.

However, in this case, no matter how quickly I'm able to scroll, it only allows me to scroll down once (then it locks).

Hopefully this will give a little more details for others to be able to test.