Does anyone know if you can convert a file from one region so it will be usable on the other

hi all I just bought a second copy of sacred 2 for ps3 as I have two ps3's and 3 people who like to play it in the household

my first one I bought is region 2 and the second I bought is region one

does anyone know if you can convert a file from one region so it will be usable on the other cause at the moment I cant load my old chars on my new copy

I've seen discussions about this, usually to port Japanese release save data to the North American versions.

Unfortunately, I don't recall anyone being able to do it on PS3. Quick searches on Google and Altavista don't produce any hopeful results.

Maybe someone's been keeping up with this idea more than I have though and will have a solution.

cheers for your input, yeah ive looked into it on google and not found much promising news... basicly im looking to move my file to the new one on hopes that I will be able to trade again

I moved my save file from my region 2 one to my new ps3 and since I have got the "file manipulated" error and cant trade :oooo: im hoping this might revearse it