Hi all

As I am trying to build our ps3 community I figured I should put up a page where people can set times when they will be playing so others can come join up, so... here it is :)

I will be playing tomorrow, probably later on in my day for anyone interested in joining msg me on my psn account ill be playing on a char between level 20 and 60 depending on who wants to hunt

please let me know the level(s) of the chars you would like to hunt with and the difficulty you feel you could handle, I mostly play free world games (had some bad experiences with playing story with other players)

happy hunting all ;)

I will be hunting again next weekend if anyone wants some help leveling or just someone to play with let me know and if anyone wants help sooner let me know and I will make time

happy hunting all :)

ill answer for him :P its L I already added both of yall :P

cheers mate sorry I havnt been on sacred lately mate I see you come on frequently if you ever wanna play just msg me on psn :) and just quickly what level are your chars? im still leveling a high elf that is lvling quick she is 46 I think that would be the best to play along side :)