cm patch and christmas patch

Hi.I don't know if is the right section for posting this problem :S.I have a serious problem with those 2 patches.I can install only one of them and not both of them.It seems both of those patches need 6.25.1 version and when for example I install the christmas patch then I cant install the cm patch because the version's name of the game is becoming christmas 6.25.1.At that time when im trying to install cm patch it cant find the game....

Why is this happening?

Edited by sasukekun21

Hi.I don't know if is the right section for posting this problem :S.I have a serious problem with those 2 patches.I can install only one of them and not both of them.It seems both of those patches need 6.25.1 version and when for example I install the christmas patch then I cant install the cm patch because the version's name of the game is becoming christmas 6.25.1.At that time when im trying to install cm patch it cant find the game....

Why is this happening?

The CM patch is for Ice and Blood only. And you only need the CM patch. the Xmas island patch was something that the CM guys released for us last Xmas time before the official release of the CM Patch.

So uninstall the xmas patch, then download and install the latest CM patch. you'll get xmas included in it. the CM patch will only install on a clean, original patch of 2.65.1 or 2.65.2.

• Like! 1

Why is this happening?

The CM patch is for Ice and Blood only. And you only need the CM patch. the Xmas island patch was something that the CM guys released for us last Xmas time before the official release of the CM Patch.

So uninstall the xmas patch, then download and install the latest CM patch. you'll get xmas included in it. the CM patch will only install on a clean, original patch of 2.65.1 or 2.65.2.

hmm ok I have one question.Since I finished the xmas quest and then I installed cm patch does combold npc(the one who gives you the quest"can christmas still be saved")exist at thelysium city?Because I didnt see him-_-.Unless in that patch they moved him

Why is this happening?

hmm ok I have one question.Since I finished the xmas quest and then I installed cm patch does combold npc(the one who gives you the quest"can christmas still be saved")exist at thelysium city?Because I didnt see him-_-.Unless in that patch they moved him

if you are in campaign mode. he will not respawn until you start the next difficulty. You can create a game in multiplayer LAN (even if you are on a stand alone computer with no Local Area Network) you can start a freeplay session and he will respawn every time.