Decent High Elf Damage?

Hey just wondering, my high elf is level 80, and does the following damage with CAs

Ancestral Fireball: Around 9100

Blazing Tempest: 3000 damage intially, then about 4500 each second

Incediary Shower: 5400 per meteor with 17 meteors

Is this good or is there something I can do for higher damage? Have damage mods on everything I can, aside from shield.

Hey just wondering, my high elf is level 80, and does the following damage with CAs

Is this good or is there something I can do for higher damage? Have damage mods on everything I can, aside from shield.

That really isn't to bad at all, Gear and sockets of course go a long way. what kink of modifiers do you socket? and are you running ancient magic?

That really isn't to bad at all, Gear and sockets of course go a long way. what kink of modifiers do you socket? and are you running ancient magic?

I use mainly blacksmith arts whet, when I move to a new difficulty level, but once im at a level where I find fire rings that give a better damage bonus then whet, I use that. I also equip fire damage rings on my high elf.

and yup, im running ancient magic, currently at about level 40 with 60 per cent damage

I use mainly blacksmith arts whet, when I move to a new difficulty level, but once im at a level where I find fire rings that give a better damage bonus then whet, I use that. I also equip fire damage rings on my high elf.

and yup, im running ancient magic, currently at about level 40 with 60 per cent damage

I noticed about a 12.5% increase in damage when I wen't from ancient magic with 74 points to 75 points(skill mastery) on normal enemies, and much higher on bosses. so I would recommend getting that to mastery next. Are you able to shop for good quality items? +all skills with a good damage boost as a secondary mod ifier will benefit you a lot as well.

I noticed about a 12.5% increase in damage when I wen't from ancient magic with 74 points to 75 points(skill mastery) on normal enemies, and much higher on bosses. so I would recommend getting that to mastery next. Are you able to shop for good quality items? +all skills with a good damage boost as a secondary mod ifier will benefit you a lot as well.

nope, I dont have bargaining lol. my general skill is riding, cause I use a mount and didnt want my regen time affected. in fact, I get a boost to regen time as well.

ancient magic wont be mastered until level 125 lol, I put one point into the same five skills every level. ill get there eventually though :)

also, I havent yet gotten the globe mod for fireball :P that should be a big increase as far as I know