Seraphim Build.

I'm not to sure if someone has always tried this build but my aim was to make a strong dual wield melee character. At first I had my sights on a shadow warrior build or a inquisitor build but then I changed my mind after reading up on the Seraphim Queen Of Blades. Although the motto for most dual wield character is "Attack is the best form of defence" I decided to try and make a character where it has strong attack potential and defence is the best form of defence. My idea was to make a seraphim that dual wielded and hit immensely high using battle stance buff etc & also to be able to use warding energy shield buff for defence. I've put all of my skill points into the strength attribute (I'm power hungry) although at level 50 I'm thinking of throwing a view into stamina aswell (I've got +all skills socketed so keeping regenration time low wasn't to hard but if someone else was to try it, it may be a good idea to put skill points into stamina as it's not hard to keep damage high). I've already got a dryad bargainer so there is no point in putting skill points into the bargaining skill and instead focusing on raising tactics lore, dual wield, exhalted warrior focus & revered technology focus. The skills I undertook were as follows:

- Tactics lore (Got to 5 to unlock dualwield & I'm keeping at character level to unlock more mods for exalted warrior focus and keep my weapon damage high).

- Dual wield (I've kept at one for the time being because I've got +all skills socketed on some things and I'll use that to keep this skill going for the time being)

- Exalted warrior focus (I'm keeping this at character level to keep battle stance fully buff'd and also keep regeneration times low).

- Concentration (Kept 1 point in it, used merely for the second buff)

- Revered technology focus (keeping this at character level also to mod warding energy and raise the level of it).

- Warding energy (I've put 5 points in this for the time being to unlock constitution)

- Armor lore (Again keeping this at 1 for the time being until I've fully sorted what I'm going to do, I am going to master this tho abit later on to keep regeneration time for armor low.)

- Constitution (Because of my +all skills I'm already getting a considerable amount of hp added due to this skill but I'll also be mastering this skill by level 200)

The last two skills I've not yet decided what it's going to be, but I was thinking about;

- Toughness (Add abit more resistance against damage)

- Sword Lore (After reading an interesting thread about the benefits of dual wield and sword lore I've considered using this to.)

If I did not have a bargainer I would've taken the bargaining skill.

When it comes to item socketing I'm filling the majority of armour slots with damage rings (30-30/46-46 etc) because it significantly boosts my damage. I've used the Scribers of atherton which I've filled with artamarks stars for abit more defence and I'm currently wielding officer sabers (merely the 3 gold sockets ^^).

Buffs ;

Battle stance buff - I'm keeping this the highest level I possibly can (my regeneration time isn't affected by it to badly...)

Warding energy - I'm keeping this baby pumped up as so far it's worked wonders.

Combat Arts ;

Pelting strikes - I'm just keeping as high as I can whilst maininting a regeneration time of 1-3 seconds and basicaly use this as my main attack with soul hammer.

Soul hammer - Against I'm keeping this at a low level so I can keep the regen. time as lowas possible)

Assailing summersault - I only really use this buff to take shortcuts I.e jumping over obstacles and such.

Archangels Wrath - I've modd'd this to make it my best friend when it comes to sniping off those pesky archers etc by putting on follow targets and because this is based off weapon damage it does a fairly high amount of damage.

Dashing Alacrity - I keep this at a pretty high level to as it comes in handy if I ever need it (which is never tbh but it's nice to have it there)

Alot of people could make use of the other combat arts available but I don't bother as much with them much.

So far I've had no problem at all, I kill all mobs in one hit and have no problem defending myself against them.

P.S if anyone spots any flaws in my build please feel free to let me know. I welcome critics and compliments.

Edited by iBrettZz
  • Like! 1

This looks like an effective build.

I have a similar character which works very well. Only two of my Skills are different and it doesn't quite have the items forged that yours does, so yours would probably be much more effective.

Have you thought about taking Combat Discipline over Sword Weapons for the general damage boost to all of your CAs?

I can't quite remember my evidence right now (even the next day, you still feel the effects of marking final exams), but I think Combat Discipline would boost the efficiency of your character beyond the benefits of Sword Weapons.

This looks like an effective build.

I have a similar character which works very well. Only two of my Skills are different and it doesn't quite have the items forged that yours does, so yours would probably be much more effective.

Have you thought about taking Combat Discipline over Sword Weapons for the general damage boost to all of your CAs?

I can't quite remember my evidence right now (even the next day, you still feel the effects of marking final exams), but I think Combat Discipline would boost the efficiency of your character beyond the benefits of Sword Weapons.

Yeah, I was thinking that to. Kind of in two minds, read a very intising thread another user posted about the benefits of sword weapons. FORTUNATELY, I've not been on Sacred yet so I've still not taken either. :P Thanks for reading and commenting.

Edited by iBrettZz