Graphics flickering problem

When I play as a High Elf, I get massive screen flickering. This exists even at the Main Menu. When I play with a Shadow Warrior, I still have the flickering, but it's not too bad except on grass. When I play as a Dragon Mage, only certain textures flicker. It is REALLY ANNOYING and if I was prone to epileptic seizures, I'd be having one right now.

Is there any way to fix this?

I'm running 2.65.1 with the latest Easter Community Patch. Windows 7 x64. Latest nVIDIA 270.61 drivers. I'm running 2 GTX 460s in SLI. Core i7 920 OC'd at 3.4GHz.

Here's a video for reference

Edited by txtsd

welcome txtsd.

I had a slightly different flicker issue when I ran in SLi. I ended up removing one of my GTX260 cards and it runs just beautifully with just 1 card.

welcome txtsd.

I had a slightly different flicker issue when I ran in SLi. I ended up removing one of my GTX260 cards are it runs just beautifully with just 1 card.

I just tried running it in single card mode, it worked fine! Is there no way to make SLI work? The game runs at 30~45fps on a single card, and I can feel the response lag.

Edited by txtsd

welcome txtsd.

I had a slightly different flicker issue when I ran in SLi. I ended up removing one of my GTX260 cards are it runs just beautifully with just 1 card.

I just tried running it in single card mode, it worked fine! Is there no way to make SLI work? The game runs at 30~45fps on a single card, and I can feel the response lag.

Possibly, but I had not found it. If you find a way to change your Nvidia config settings to get it to work, let me know.

question, in SLi mode did you have Vsync on or off?

welcome txtsd.

Possibly, but I had not found it. If you find a way to change your Nvidia config settings to get it to work, let me know.

question, in SLi mode did you have Vsync on or off?

I had Vsync on.

EDIT: I tried SLI with Vsync off, the flickering still exists.

Edited by txtsd